Hosptial Chaos

Continued.

Recap:

"DON'T FUCKIN' QUESTION ME LAUREN!!" Tony Yells.

"No." I Say To Myself. "Not Again."

--------------------------------------

(Lauren's Take About 10 Minutes Ago.)

I Get Up From Eveyln's Bed And Go To The Kitchen.

*Ring Ring*

I Pick Up The House Phone.

Me: "Hello?"

Random Girl: "Umm Where Tony?!"

Me: "Who Are You?"

RG: "Tony's Baby Mama!"

Me: "Excuse Me?!"

RC:"Hahaa Ohhhh! You Must Be The Chick He Fuckin' With. Look Just Tell Tony Jasmine Called!"

She Hangs Up.

I Was Left Dumbfounded For A Minute Or Two. Tony Has A Child? And I'm The Chick He 'Fuckin' With' ?? I Can't Believe This Shit! I Feel So Stupid. Im Done With His Ass.

Tony Walks In.

"Baby!" He Calls Out.

"In The Kitchen."

He Comes Over And Kisses Me.

"Tony Who The Hell Is Jasmine?!"

His Eyes Grow Big. "What Chu Talkin' Bout Lauren?"

"She Called Like Three Minutes Ago! Who The Fuck Is Jasmine!?" I Yell Hitting The Marble Counter With My Hand.

"Haha That's My Babymama." He Says So Nonchalant It Just Pissed Me Off Even More.

He Gets Up And Starts To Head To The Bedroom. "You Just Gonna Stand There?!" He Says To Me As He Gives His Dick A Little Massage. He Made Me Sick.

"Why Didnt You Tell Me You Had A Child?!" I Yell But Not To Loud, I Didn't Want To Wake Von And Eveyln.

He Stops And Shoots A Look At Me, I Could Tell He Wanted To Hit Me. He Walks Up To Me. "Cause It's None Of Your Got Damn Business!" He Shouts. "Now Let's Go." He Grabs My Hand But I Break Free.

"Why Did You Kill Eric Tony?!"

He Becomes Furious. "DON'T FUCKIN' QUESTION ME LAUREN!!" He Yells.

(Eveyln)

I Get Up And Run Out Of My Room Into The Kitchen Where I Heard My Mom And Tony Yelling.(It's A Big Kitchen Btw.)

"What's Going On?!?" I Shout.

"Ev Go Back To Your Room."

Von Then Comes Out Of His Room Rubbing His Eyes. His Eyes Grow Big And Angry From The Sight Of Tony.

Tony Then Pulls Out A Gun And Aims It At My Mom. "Do What Your Mama Said And Take Your Little Brother With You."

I Just Stand There I Wasn't Leaving My Mom. Von Goes To His Room.

"IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF ALL THREE OF YOU! I SHOULD OF JUST KILLED YOU ALL ALONG WITH THE WHITE BOY ERIC!" He Yells. His Words Sent Tears To My Eyes.

Von Comes From His Room With Something In His Hand.

"I Only Used You For Your Money! And As Soon As I'm Done Killing You All , Imma Take Your Money, The House, I'll Maybe Even Re-decorate, And Move Some Of My Bitches In Here Haha." He Says Looking Around With The Gun Still Pointing At My Mom.