Lauren's Take .

THIS CHAPTER IS COMING FROM LAUREN'S POV WHICH IS EVEYLN AND VON'S MOM .

"I'm Back!" I Say Walking Into The House . "Evelyn Baby Come Help Me Put Up These Groceries."

Evelyn Usually Comes In And Helps Me As Soon As I Get In The Door .

"Mmmmm!" I Hear Someone Moaning In Pain Coming From Evelyn's Room .

I Look Around The House "Tony!" "Ev!" . No Replies .

I Walk Into Evelyns Room . And Tony Is Bleeding On The Floor . But Evelyn's No Where In Sight .

"Oh My Goodness Baby! What Happened?!" I Say Helping Tony Up , And Sitting Him On Evelyn's King Sized Bed . "Baby Are You Okay??!"

"It Was Your Son And Daughter , She Called Me In Here And Was Feeling All Up On Me , And Kissing On Me . And Then Von Came In Here And Started Pounding Me." Tony Said To Me Looking Deep Into My Eyes . I Didnt Believe Him Not One Bit , Because I Knew My Kids . And All That Came Out Of His Was Bullshit.

"Oh My Goodness Baby . Imma Go Run You Some Hot Bath Water , And We Gon' Straighten This Out." I Say Getting Up And Going To My Bathroom And Runnin' Some Hot Water. This Nigga Gone Learn Who He Crossed Lines With Today .

( Lauren Calls Evelyn )

"Mommy?" Ev Picks Up The Phone , And I Can Tell She Was Sleep.

"Hey Baby , Are You Okay?"

"Yea , Mommy , It Wasn't my Fault . He Just Came Into My Room And -."

"Baby I Know It Wasn't Your Fault , It's Okay." I Say Cutting Her Off . "Are You At Nicki's?"

"Yes Ma'am. Von Is Too."

"Okay Let Mama Call You Back Later , I Gotta Take Care Of Something . I'll Pick Y'all Up Tomorrow. Love You ."

"Okay , Love You Too Mommy ."

--------------------------------------------

"Bae , The Tub Ready ?" Tony Calls Out .

"Mhmm." I Reply . I Was So Sick Of Tony And His Constant Abuse . I Love Him But Once You Hurt My Kids , I Hurt You . And Then Again I Was Only With Him Cause Eric Got Shot 3 Years Ago . And I Felt Like Von Needed A Father Figure Since His Dad Was Gone .

"Come On Baby."

He Takes Off His Bloody Clothes And Gets Into The Tub.

Tears Form In My Eyes . I Was Torn .

I Walk Into My Hair Section In The Bathroom And Grab My Blow Dryer . I Walk Back Over To Where Tony Is In The Tub And Plug It In .

"Bae What Chu Doin With That?" He Says Getting Ready To Ease Out Of The Tub .

"Tony Relax I Just Wanna Fix My Hair , That's All." I Say Cutting It On.

"Sooo , How Did You Say You Ended Up In Evelyn's Room Again ?"

"Man I Told Chu.! She Called Me In There And Started To Kiss On Me."

Bullshit.

"Mmmh."

"What, You Don't Believe Me ? I Told You She A Hoe Juss Like You." He Said To Me With Eyes As Red As Satan's .

I Look Him In His Eyes, This Was The Final Straw. " Don't Chu EVER Talk About My Daughter Like That ." Then Right At That Moment I Drop The Blow Dryer Into The Tub Full Of Water . Watching Him Jump Out Of It Like There Was No Tomorrow .

"Don't Call Me , Or Text Me , Don't Chu Step Foot In This House . Get All Yo Shit , And Don't Ever Come Back!" I Yelled As Tears Of Rage Fell Down My Face .

I Was Free , But A Part Of Me Never Wanted To Escape From Him.