Nicki Minaj My Mentor

*TAKE YOUR MEDICATION ROMAN TAKE A SHORT VACATION ROMAN YOU'LL BE OKAYYYYY ! *

My iPhone4 Goes Off Playing 'Roman Holiday' By Nicki Minaj , Inturrupting Me From My Sleep , And By The Ringtone I Knew It Was Her .

I Squint My Eyes Very Aggravated Debating Wether Or Not To Answer The Phone Call . I Finally Answer .

"Hello?" I Say With A Very Sleepy Voice .

"Evelyn!" She Shouts Into The Phone Causing Me To Remove It Away From My Ear Quickly .

"NICKI!!" I Shout Back Even Louder Still Pissed That She Had The Nerves To Call Me At 5:00 In The Morning.

"Get Cho Ass Up And Get Down Here To The Studio ! " She Sounded Mad As If It Was My Fault That I Was Sleeping Like A Normal Person . But Thats The Thing - I'm NOT Normal ! I'm 15 Years Old And Instead Of Hanging Out With My Friends Every Weekend And Doing Fun Things , I'm Stuck In The Studio ! But Hey Don't Get Me Wrong I Love Making Misic That People And Myself Enjoy , But I Also Wanna Be A Normal Teen .

"Nicki ! Are You Serious ? It's 5:00 In The Morning , I Just Got Done With A Huge Concert , And Now You Calling Me Bugging Me About Coming To The Studio ?!?? I Think Not !" I Didn't Mean To Come At Her Like I Did , I Mean I Adore Nicki , But She's Been Pushing Me Real Hard Lately And All I Want Is A Lil' Break . Am I Asking For Too Much ?

"Uhh Evelyn Renee' Brown ! If Your Not Here In The Next 20 Minutes I'm Coming To Your House And Getting You My Damn Self!". She Sounded Serious But I Took Ot As A Joke.

"I Bet You Won't !" I Said Challenging Her .

"Ha Okay Try Me I'm On My Way Now , SB , Go Get The Car !" I Heard Her Call To SB In The Background . She Was Serious .

*Hangs Up *

I Take A Shower , Brush My Teeth , Throw On Some Sweats , A Pink And White 'PINK' Shirt That Hugged Me Perfect , And Put My Hair In A Messy Bun.

*BEEEEP BEEEEEEEP ! *

I Looked Out My Bedroom Window To See Nicki And SB Waiting For Me.

I Rush Past My Brother Javon .

"You Up And At It This Early?" He Asks.

Sadly Yes , Bye Kid . and Tell Mom I'll Be Back Later On Today."

"Okay , Oh Yeah And Make Sure You Tell My Baby Nicki I Said What's Up." He Said Very Confident.

"Boy She Don't Want You!".

"What Makes You So Sure My Nigga?".

*Pauses At The Door* "Umm Your 12 , Swear You Have Swagg , But Yet Still Wearing Footed Pajamas , Need I Say More?" I Say Smiling Knowing I Already Won The Argument.

"Bye!" He Says Angrily.

"You Mad Bro?" I Say Jokingly.

"Hahaa I'm Not Even Mad." He Replies Trying To Hold Back His Smile.

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

"Oops Gotta Go Love You Baby Boy." I Say Before Almost Running Out The Door .

"Love You Too Sis"

~ In The Car ~

"Hey SB." I Say Ignoring Nicki On Purpose.

"Oh So SB The Only One You See In The Car.?" She Said Making Her Voice Sound Like I Hurt Her Feelings.

"Hello" I Say Still Pissed At How She Woke Me Up This Morning.

She Then Turns And Gives Me The 'Really?' Look . I Ignore Her And Put My DreBeats On. The Rest Of The Ride Was Silent .