Forgiving But Never Forgetting.

Continued ...

Recap:

"Do It For Nicki . Do It For Daddy . Do It For ... You." I Say To Myself Before Knocking

*Knocks*

??? : " Well Look Who It Is."

----

"Where's My Mom?" I Say Pushing Past Tony And Walking Through The Door.

"In The Kitchen." I Could Smell The Liquor On His Breath.

"Do You Ever Stop Drinking?" I Say Walking Through The White Room , Down The Hall And Into The Kitchen.

"Nope." He Says With A Smirk . I Could Feel Him Looking At My Ass , Do This Nigga Ever Quit?

I Walk Into The Kitchen To See My Mom Standing At The Sink . She Had On A Tank With Shorts, It Was Her Off Day. My Mom Had Nice Curvs , She Was Light Skin , Tatted (Not Too Much) And Had Pretty Long Hair . I Missed Her So Much.

I Remember When Her And My Dad Were Standing In The Kitchen, She Was Standing At The Sink And He Came From Behind Her And Started To Kiss Her Neck And Tell Her How Beautiful She Was. My Daddy Was White. He Got Adopted By A Black Couple When He Was A Baby . Nana & Pop.

Seems Like My Mom Has Never Been The Same Since My Daddy Died.

Word On The Street Is Is That Tony And His 'Boys' Had Something To Do With His Death.

I Clear My Throat . And My Mom Turns Around.

"Aww , My Baby!!" She Says Drying Off Her Hands And Hugging Me Tightly.

"Mom....Can't....Breathe!"

"Oh I'm Sorry." She Says Pulling Away And Kissing Me On The Cheek.

We' Go Into The Living Room And Sit On The Couch. I Get Flashbacks From The Last Time We Were All In Here And I Stormed Out.

"Baby I'm Sorry For What I Did. And I Know I Hurted You. But It's Just That ... I'm In Love With Tony." She Says Holding My Hands.

I Start To Cry . "But You Said You Would Always Be In Love With My Dad. He Can't Take My Daddy's Place."

"Ev Look At Me, No Man Will EVER Take Your Daddy's Place. He Was My First Love. But it's Been Three Years And It's Time For Me To Move On." She Says Wiping My Tears Away.

I Shake My Head Accepting The Fact That She Was Right. I Knew She Needed Tony. She Didn't Wanna Be Lonely.

"I Love You."

"I Love You Too Mommy." I Say Hugging Her.

"Good, Can I Have My Daughter Back?!" She Says And We Both Giggle.

Did I Really Wanna Come Back And Deal With Tony?? I Know My Mom Needs Me - Von Too .

"Yes." I Reply. "I'm Coming Home."

"Umm .. Mom Is Something Burning??" I Ask Sniffing The Air.

"Aww Shit The Chicken!" She Says Getting Up And Running To The Kitchen.

I Laugh And Follow Her.

"Well I'm Leaving." I Say Giving Her One Last Hug.

"Ok Bye Baby."

-------------------------

I Go To Twist The Doorknob When Someone Grabs Me By My Wrist. I Look Back To See Tony.

"Get Your Hands Off Me!" I Say Trying To Break Free. He Grips Harder Sending Pain Through My Arm And Leaving A Slight Bruise.

"Welcome Home Ev." He Whispers With A Smirk.

He Let's Go Of Me And Grabs My Waist So That My Backside Was Up Against His Front Side. He Quickly Grows Hard.

"Tony Let Me Go!!!" I Say Elbowing Him In The Stomatch Causing Him To let Me Go. I Then Walk Out Of The The House Slamming The Door Behind Me.

"Let's Go James!" I Say With Fustration Boiling Inside Of Me. How Could My Mom Not See His Revolting Ways?

-----------------------------

"Damn Nic! Your Pound The Alarm Video Is Hot!" I Say Laying On Her Bed On The Laptop.

"Thanks Babe." She Says Joining Me On The Bed.

She Clears Her Throat But Dosent Say Anything. I Knew She Wanted To Talk About Today's Events. I Decide To Tease Her.

"OMG Nic Did You See That-."

"Ev Spill It!" She Says Closing The Laptop And Looking At Me With Anticipation.

"Well He Pulled Me Into The Supply Closet , Told Me How He Felt About Me And... Kissed Me."

"Omg Ev! ... Did You Like It?"

"Uhh ... Kind Of." I Say Feeling Guilty.

"Well Don't Get Caught." She Says Laughing

"Haha It Was A One Time Thing... I Think."

"Mhmm."

We Sit In Silence For A Minute.

"And Your Mom?"

"Oh Yeah We Talked And I Told Her Im Coming Home."

"Aww That's Great! See I Told You It Was A Good Idea To Talk To Her."

"Yeah . Thanks."

"Mhmm. Uh Ev, What's That Bruise On You Wrist?" She Asks Touching It Softly.

"Oh Uh Its Nothing." I Say Quickly Moving It.

"Mhmm." She Says Giving Me That 'Yeah Right' Look.

"Welp, I'm Going To Bed Now, Night."

"Night."

I Lay In My Bed Thinking Again . "Well Dad, This Is It."

I Can Forgive , But I Will Never Forget .