Wow

"What Are You Doing Home So Early?" Von Asks As I Walk In The House Door.

"Got Sent Home For The Day Cause I Punched A Bitch In The Face." I Tell Him Wanting To Laugh.

"You Know Mom Gonna Start Yelling And Shit When She Get That Call From Your School."

"Yeah I Dont Care. Everything And One Is Starting To Annoy Me." I Say Sitting Down Next To Him On The Couch.

We Start To Watch A Movie.

(30 Minutes Later Lauren Walks In.)

"Mhmm......Oh Did She?....... I Am So Sorry. We WILL Be Having A Talk. Thank You... Bye Bye.

She Walks Into The Living Room With Her Red Bottoms Clacking On The Floor. She Had On A Cute Work Suite That Showed Her Curves Off But Not Too Much.

"Von Go To Your Room."

"But Ma This My Fav-."

"Von." She Says Giving Him A Look.

"Yes Ma'am."

She Sits Down On The Couch Facing Me.

"Hey Mommy You Look So Cu-."

"Save It Eveyln!" She Says Cutting Me Off. So Much For Kissing Up To Her.-__-

"What's With You Punching Peolpe In The Face?!" She Says Raising Her Voice At Me. I Hate It When She Yells.

"But Mommy She Made Me!"

"She Did Not Make You Punch Her In The Fucking Face Eveyln! You Have To Take Responsibility For Your Own Actions. If You Can't Act Right In School I'm Taking You Out Of The Music Industry!"

"That's Not Fair! You Don't Know What She Did! Ma You Know I Wouldn't Just Punch Someone In The Face For No Reason!"

"Eveyln, It Dosent Matter What She Did. YOUR My Child, I Could Careless About Her."

"Yes Ma'am." I Reply. I'm Not Even Going To Try To Argue. There Was No Use In It.

"Gimme Your Keys To Your Range." She Holds Out Her Hand.

"Mom-."

"Keys."

I Hand Her My Keys And Go To My Room.

(Lauren's Take)

I Don't Mean To Go So Hard on Eveyln, But She's Starting To Act Different. I Just Don't Want Her To End Up Like Me. I Was Fighting In School, Messin' With The Wrong People, And Was A Stripper For About 3 Years, And Then Got Pregnant. She's Just My Babygirl , I Want Her To Be Better.

-------------------------------------

(Eveyln)

My Phone Vibrates Telling Me Ive Been Mentioned In A Tweet. I Log Onto Twitter.

NICKI MINAJ:

@ObeyEv(: Call Me NOW! -__-.

Aww Here We Go. I Call Nicki.

(PhoneCall)

Ev:"Hello."

Nicki: "Your Mom Told Me About School!"

Ev: "Uhh Yeah, I Know."

Nicki: "Eveyln , You Know Better Barb."

Ev: "I'm Sorry Nic."

Nicki: "Well I Gotta Rap Up This Video Shoot. Oh Wayne Should Be Calling You Too."

Ev: "Okay , Bye."

(End Of Call)

Five Minutes Later Wayne Calls Me.

Ev: "Hello."

Wayne: "Why You Punching People And Being Sent Home And Shit??"

Ev: "I Don't Know I'm Sorry." Even Though I Did Know , They Wouldn't listen.

Someone Calls Him In The Background.

Wayne: "Aye Imma Holla At You Later Okay?"

Ev: "Okay."

Wayne: "And Act Right."

Ev: "Yes Sir."

(End)

I Look At My Phone . Damn I Have Another Incoming Call.

Ev: "Hello?

Lil Chuckee: "Ayooo!"

Drake: "What's Up"

Ev: "(Lol) Hey Chucks, Hey Uncle Drake."

Chuck: "Aye We Just Called To See How You Were Doing."

Ev: "Haha Yea Right, Y'all Called To Be Nosey!"

Drake: "Did You Win?!?"

Ev: "Chill , It Wasnt Even A Fight! I Just Punched Her And Walked Away."

Chuck: "Why You Punched Her Doe?"

Ev: "Cause She Was Talking About Nicki, My Music, And My Boyfriend."

Drake: "Thats My Niece! Standing Up For Yourself. And Boyfriend??!?"

Ev: "Mhmm. And Yes A Boyfriend."

Drake: "We Didnt Disscuss A Boyfriend."

Chuck: "Sure Didn't !" Chuckee Adds.

Ev: (Lmao)

Drake: "Well We'll See You Next Week."

Ev: "Ok Bye."

(End)

After That I Kept Getting Calls From The Whole Team.

*Knock Knock*

"Come In." I Say

"Ev, I Gotta Tell You Something." Von Says Taking A Seat At The Edge Of My Bed.

"What's Up?"

"Tony Killed Dad."

"Huh?"

"I Walked Into The House Today And He Was Sitting on The Couch On The Phone Talking To Somebody And Saying How He Was With Mom, And How He Killed Daddy Cause He Didnt Deserve Mom."

I Just Sat There Motionless. I Couldn't Speak. All The Rumors Were True. My Daddy Wasn't Here Because Of The Bastard That's Living In Our House.

"Ev, You Gotta Believe Me! I Heard Him Say It, I Swear." He Says Getting Teary In The Eyes. Von Never Really Cries. Well Atleast Not in Front Of People.

"Babyboy I Believe You." I Say With Tears Forming In My Eyes As Well.

"Well What We Gonna Do About It?"

"We Gotta Tell Mom."

We Walk To The Other Side Of The House To My Mom's Room.

We Knock And Stand At The Door. She Was Laying In Her Bed On Her Blackberry.

"Come In Loves." She Says As She Looks Up From Her Phone And Smiles.

"Mom We Have Something To Tell You." Von Starts It's Off.

"Ohhkay." She Says Putting Her Phone Down And Looking Worried.

"Mommy...... Tony Killed Daddy." I Say Crying.

(To Be Continued)