Losing My V Card To My Bestfriend?

One Week Later , Eveyln Is Back Home, She's Been Keeping Her Distance From Tony, Jalen Is Being Shady , And Mark Has Been Avoiding Ev. But How Long Will That Last?

------------------------------------------

I Walk Into The Library Looking For Mark . The School Principal Gave Him Library Duty To Keep Him Out Of Trouble. He Only Agreed So He Wouldnt Have To Be in Any Other Class. All He Does Is Sit On The Computer Play Games , And Listen To Music.

"Mark Can We Talk?" I Ask Walking Up To The Main Counter.

"Uh Sure." He Says Suprised To See Me. "Aye Lex, Watch The Counter For Me." He Then Calls To Alexis.

"What's Up?" He Asks As If What Happened Between Us Never Did.

"Mark Are You Forreal Right Now?"

"What?"

"You Havent Talked To Me Since We Kissed In The Supply Closet!" I Say Trying To Keep My Voice In A Whisper.

He Turns His Head Away From Me.

"Mark , Please Talk To Me." I Say Turning His Head Towards Mine. He Didn't Know How Bad I Wanted To Kiss His Soft Lips Again.

"Look I'm Sorry Babygirl , I Know I Shouldn't Have Kissed You Your With Jalen, And I Know You Don't See Me In That Type Of Way. We're Just Bestfriends Right?" He Says Almost Walking Away.

"Mark , What If I Said Im Not Mad At You For Kissing Me?"

"Your Not?"

"No." I Say With A Laugh. "I've Actually Liked You For A Long Time."

"Forreal? Why You Ain't Tell Me Before?" He Says Turning Back To Me.

"Because We're Bestfriends , I Didn't Know How You Felt, And You Keep Too Many Hoes." I Reply . He Laughs.

"But Can I Have My Boo Back?!? I Need Someone To Talk To Ya Know!" I Say Playfully Punching Him In The Arm.

"Yes You Can! And I'm Sorry." He Says Picking Me Up In A Hug.

"Yay! And I'm Sorry Too." I Reply Putting My Arms Around His Neck And Wrapping My Legs Around His Waist.

"I Love You."

"I Love You Too Babygirl."

----------------------------------------

(So It's Later On That Day Evelyn, Mark, And Keisha Are At Evelyn's House , And Tony And Lauren Have Gone Out)

"So How Things Been Goin' With You And Jalen Love?" Keisha Asked . I Could See Mark Roll His Eyes From The Corner Of My Eye.

"Ion No , I'm Startin' To Second Guess Our Relastionship."

"Why." They Both Say In Unison

"He Been Acting Shady As Fuck Since Last Week. Then I Saw Him Flirting With Bre Yesterday." I Say Laying On My Bed.

"Well If It Makes You Feel Better She A Hoe." Keisha Says Sitting By Me On The Bed.

"Yea , I Would Know . I Tapped That Last Year."

Me And Keisha Turn To Face Mark.

" Well I Did." He Says Taking Out His Phone And Sitting In My Lazy Chair.

Keisha's Phone Then Rings.

"Hey Babe ..... Ev's ........ Mhm ..... Hahaha ...... Yea , Okay See You There ... Love You Too. Bye."

*Hangs Up*

"Y'all I Gotta Go. See You Tomorrow." Keisha Says To Me And Mark.

"Bye." Me And Mark Say In Unison.

(30 Minutes Later)

"Why The Fuck We Watching SpongeBob? Mark Says.

"Umm Because It's The Best Show EVER!!" I Say Hitting Him With My Pillow.

"Gay Ass Show." He Then Stands Up On My Bed , Picks Me Up, And Slams Me On The Bed Playfully.

He Then Gets On Top Of Me Pinning My Hands Above My Head To The Bed.

"Okay You Win!" I Yell Mixed With Laughter.

"You Damn Right." He Says Releasing My Hands And Lowering His Head Kissing Me On The Lips. The Kisses Shot Tingles Through My Body , It Was As Passionate As The First One We Shared.

I Then Started To Pull His Shirt Off Of His Body As He Started To Take Off Mine. I Began To Pull On His Pants Telling Him To Take Them Off. I Then Started To Unbutton My Shorts.

"Aye Ev Mom Said She-." Von Said Bursting Into My Room But Stopping Because Of The Sight He Sees."Woah."

"Von Do You Not Know How To Knock??!" I Say Putting Back On My Shirt As Mark Got Up And Put On His Pants.

"I Just Came To Say Mom Said She Was Down The Block Damn." He Then Walks Out And Goes To His Room.

Me And Mark Get Dressed And I Walk Him To The Door.

"Uhh." He Says Rubbing His Neck And Looking At The Ground.

"Uhh I'll See You Tomorrow?"

"Yeah...Bye."

I Close The Door And Run To Von's Room .

"If You Ever Tell Mom About That I'll Snap Your Neck!"

"Chill , I Won't ..... Until You Piss Me Off Haha." He Replies Playing His Xbox.

"Von I'm Serious Please. Mom Will Kill Me."

"Alright . You Just Owe Me Big Time."

I Walk Out Of His Room , Then Down The Hall Into Mine. I Collapse On My Bed.

Did That Just Happen? Did I Almost Give My Virginty To My BESTfriend???