Sick Of This Life.

I Get Out Of The Car And Start To Walk To The Doors Of The Mansion I Call Home. Im Getting Sick Of This Life, What If The Music Industry Really Isint For Me?

Tony And His Homeboys Are In The Driveway Smoking And Probably Talking About Stupid Shit Like Always.

"Damn What's Good Lil Eveyln." Ricky Says As I Continue To Walk.

Ricky's 18 Years Old And Hanging With One of The Biggest Drug Dealers Around Witch Is Tony. It Makes Me Mad Everytime I See Him Cause Tony Got Him In The Streets. He Was So Smart In School, He Would Have Graduated Early But Dropped Out.

"I Said What's Good." He Says Standing And Exhaling Smoke From His Blunt Infront Of Me Causing Me To Stop.

"And Im Pretty Sure I Ignored Your Ass." I Say Trying To Walk Pass Him But He Grabs Me Around My Waist Tightly.

"You Don't Gotta Be Rude." He Says Looking Me In My Eyes.

I Roll My Eyes. "What Do You Want Ricky?!"

"You." He Says Biting His Bottom Lip.

Wait. Did That Just Turn Me On A Lil'?! Fucking Hormones -__-.

"Annnnnnnd Thats The Wrong Got Damn Answer!" I Say Very Ratchetlly (Idk If That's A Real Word Lol.)

"Mann When We Gon' Hook Up?" He Says

"Hmm... When You Go Back To School And Learn How To Come At Me Correct!" I Say Folding My Arms i Could Tell I Kind Of Hurt His Feelings But I Didnt Care Cause Im Loosing My Patience By The Minute.

"Haha You Got Jokes."

"Let Me Gooo!" I Say Struggling To Break From His Grasp.

He Smacks His Teeth. "Aight." He Lets Me Go And Smacks My Ass In The Process.

I Turn Around To Curse Him Out But He Was Already Walking Back To The Car Where The Rest Of The Guys Were.

One Of The Guys Who's Name Is Philip Must Have Saw Him Do It Cause He Stares At Me And Laughs.

Rumor Has It That He Shot And Killed Five People And Still Hasn't Been Caught. He Always Stares At Me, Dude Gives Me The Fucking Creeps.

I Walk Into The House And Recive A Text . It's Nicki Talking About Blah Blah Blah I Didnt Want To Talk To Her At The Moment. I Then Recive Another From Mark.

Mark: Hows Your Day? I Miss You!

Me: Horrible! I Need And Miss You Too. :/

Mark: Are You Home?

Me:Yeah.

Mark: On My Way.

Me:Okay(:

I Walk Pass The Kitchen On My Way To My Room.

"How Was Your Day?" My Mom Asks.

I Shrug My Shoulders. I'm Still Mad At Her.

-------------------------------------------

"When Are You Gonna Break The News To Your Fans?" Mark Asks As We Lay In My Bed.

"I Don't Know, I Don't Want To. My Fans Have Been Waiting For It, If They Put My Album On Hold Imma Loose Them." I Say Wiping A Falling Tear.

He Sits Up. "Babe It's Gonna Be Ok." He Says Holding Me.

"No It's Not."

"Come On Ev, Has Nicki And Wayne Ever Let You Down Before??"

"No." I Say Getting His Point.

"Ok Then Just Chill Babygirl." He Says As He Lets Out A Little Laugh. He Knows I Hate It When He's Right And Tells Me To Chill.

"Don't Tell Me To Chill Punk." I Say Throwing A Pillow At His Face.

"Oh Word??" He Says Throwing The Pillow Back At Me And Rolling Over So That He Was On Top Of Me.

"Get Off Of Me!" I Laugh.

"Say Sorry!"

"Nope."

He Starts To Tickle Me. "Say It."

"Ok Ok I'm Sorry." I Barely Say From Laughing So Hard.

He Stops . "Thought So." He Sits Back Down On The Bed.

"*I Say F**k Ya Less I'm With Cha If I Take You Outta The Picture I Know Real Niggas Wont Miss You, No Lie, No Lie, No Lie.*" His Phone Goes Off. That's Like The Third Time It's Gone Off Since He Got Here.

"Hello?.....Uhh What's Up?..... Yeah...... I'll Be Over There Later. Alright.... Bye." He Then Hangs Up.

"Who Was That?"

"Uhh Just My Homeboy Markese." He Seemed Nervous.

"Ohhkay."

*Knock Knock*

My Mom Comes In.

"Mark I'm Sorry But Ev And I Really Need To Talk."

"No We Don't." I Quickly Add In.

Mark Gives Me A Stop-It Look. "Oh It's Okay Miss.Lauren I Was Just Leavin'." He Says As He Grabs His Jacket. "Call Me Later." He Leaves.

She Sits On My Bed. "So Your Just Gonna Quit Talking To Your Own Mom?"

I Turn My Head.

"Eveyln, You Know I Love You, And I Know Your Never Gonna Get Over What Tony Did You. Baby I Know How You Feel." She Starts To Cry. "My Mom's Husband Raped Me When I Was 13, I Hated Him With Every Single Bone In My Body, But I Had To Forgive Him."

"Mom This Isint About Forgiving Tony, It's About The Man That Your In Love With Killing My Dad! Because Of Him My Daddy Isin't Here! This Is About How Your Choosing Him Over Me And Von. It's About How I'm Not A Normal 16 Year Old. How It Feels Like Everyone's Letting Me Down. That's What This Is About! Mommy I Shouldn't Be Scared To Come Home. I'm Just Tired Of Everything And Everyone!" I Cry

She Crawls Into My Bed And Holds Me.

"I Know Baby I Know. Let It All Out, I'm Here For You." She Rocks Me Back And Forth And I Slowly Doze Off To Sleep.

------------------------------------------

An Hour Later I Wake Up Feeling Better. I Look Over And My Moms Gone. I Check My Phone For Notifications.

"DON'T FUCKIN' QUESTION ME LAUREN!!" Tony Yells.

"No." I Say To Myself. "Not Again."

(To Be Continued.)