Hating Love.

It's Been Three Months Since Eveyln's Birthday , And Her Breaking Up With Jalen. She Is Now With Mark And Two Out Of Three Of Those Months Tony Has Been Bugging Her. She Sometimes Finds Herself Missing Him.

I Walk Around My House Bored Out Of My Mind With Nothing To Do. My Mom And Tony Are Gone For 3 Days, Von's Out With Friends, Kiesha's Grounded, And My Baby Has To Work (Mark) . Lemme Hit Up Nicki.

(PhoneCall)

Nicki - "Hey Babe!!"

Me - "Hey Love!"

Nicki - "How's My Barb?"

Me - "Bored Out Of My Mind , And Need You To Come Save Me!!" I Say Dramaticlly.

Nicki - "I Just Finished Up A Photo Shoot, I'll Be There In 20."

Me - "Thank You!!"

Nicki - "Wait Where We Gonna Go??"

Me - "Uhh....The Mall?"

Nicki - "Kay."

(EndOfCall)

I Finish My Hair And Log Onto Twitter.

YESS!! Finally Getting Out Of This House. Mall Bound With My Love @NICKIMINAJ.

*BEEP BEEP*

I Walk Out Of The Door And Lock It Behind Me.

-----------------------------------

We Get Out Of The Car And We Couldn't Even Make It To The Door. Paparazzi Was Everywhere.

"Nicki Over Here!" One Called "Eveyln Over Here!!" Another Called. "Eveyln Is it True That You Hate The OMG Girlz?!?" A Woman Asked.

"No!! The Last Thing I Would Do Is Hate Them! Their My Girls!" I Reply .

I Don't Usually React Nor Reply To Stupid Things like That But Lately It's Been Erking Me.

"Move Out Of The Way People!!!" A Big Black Built Man Came Pushing Through. He Had Security Written On His Shirt. "Miss.Minaj , Miss.Brown, This Way."

That's When I Reconized Him. His Name Is Mario..... Jalen's Uncle.

"Hey Mario! Thanks." I Say Giving Him A Hug.

"Aww No Biggie. Im Always Here For My Niece." He Replies. No Matter If Jalen And I Were Together Or Not Im Always Gonna Be His Niece.

------------------------------------------

"Haha So Nic, When You Gonna Have Some Babies So I Can Be A Auntie/Sister?!" I Say Rubbing Her Belly As We Walk Out Of Forever 21.

"(Lol) When I Find The Nigga That Can Handle Me." She Says Laughing Out Loud And Giving Me A Playful Push.

"Okayy Um ..... Nas?" I Ask.

"Nope."

"Big Sean?"

"Ehh Nah."

"Drake?"

She Pauses.

"Uhhhhhhhhh Nope."

"Ugh. Guess I'll Just Have To Wait And See Huh?"

"Mhmm." She Says As She Suddenly Looks Worried.

I Look Up Ahead And I See Jalen Coming Out Of The Shoe Store.

"Aww Shit!" I Say.

"Just Put Your Head Down And Just Keep Walkin'" Nicki Says As We Both Do So.

"Eveyln?!?" Jalen Calls Out.

"Welp, Your Caught." Nicki Says Not Making The Situation Better.

"Hi Nicki Minaj, Can I Have Your Autograph Please??" A Little Girl Says Pulling On Nicki's Sleve .

"Aww Your So Cute ! Of Course You Can." She Says Bending Down Giving Her A Hug A Signing Her Picture.

"Ev, Can We Talk Please?"

"Umm...Sure." I Reply "Nicki I'll Be Back." I Call To Nicki.

"Soo." I Say

"Baby I'm-."

"Please Don't Call Me Baby Jalen."

"I'm Sorry, Ev Im Sorry For What I Did To You, I Know I Was Wrong."

"You Damn Right You Were." I Say Folding My Arms And Rolling My Eyes.

"Hey , Your In The Wrong Too."

"What?" I Say.

"The Supply Closet........With Jalen." He Says Looking Down Trying To Hide His Smirk.

"Okay You Have A Point. But You Were Having A Whole Makeout Session At My BIRTHDAY PARTY....With One Of The Biggest Hoes!" I Say Getting Kind Of Angry And Wanting To Walk Away.

"I Know I Know, I See Nothing In Her Though."

"Then Why Were You Kissing Her??"

"I Did It To Get Back At Chu." He Confesses. "Babygirl I Miss You."

"Mmmh." I Say Wanting To Cry. At This Point I Didn't Know What I Wanted.

"Ev You Ready?" Nicki Calls To Me Breaking My Thoughts.

"Uhh Yeah."

"Jalen I Have To Go."

"Ok , Can You Atleast Call Me Sometime?? Nothing Major Just Friends." He Says Poking Me In The Stomach Causing Me To Giggle.

"(Lol) Okay, I Will."

He Grabs Me Into A Hug. He Smells So Good. I Find Myself Hugging Back Longer Than I Had Planned To. I Finally Pull Away.

"Bye Jay."

"Bye Ev." He Says Smiling.

Nicki Grabs My Arm And Locks It With Hers.

"Uhh What Was That Barb?!?"

"Nicki I Don't Even Know!!" I Say Putting My Head On Her Shoulder.

"Just Be Careful. You Don't Want To Hurt Mark, He's A Good Guy Keep Him"

"Okay." I Say Putting An Arm Around Her And Walking Out Of The Mall.

.......... I Hate Love Right Now .