22. Dominant.

Sasuke's POV
December 27th
Midnight
Osaka, Japan.

May my love

Bring you clarity

As to who you feel you are

In your chest.

°•°•°•°.

"S-Sasuke?" Naruto grumbles in a husky tone as he stretches his arms and legs over the couch. I jump in fear to the sound of his voice; he's finally awake hours after bringing him to my house and sleeping in my bed and on the couch. I remembered to take his phone while he was unconcious, and I even had the dignity to switch him out of his suit and into my t-shirt and sweatpants. The sight of him in my clothes makes me feel warm and causes my cheeks to burn, but not enough to show color.

From the other side of the sofa, I pause the videogame I've been playing and I place the controller beside me. "Hey, kitsune." I place a small smile on my face that's genuine as I glance into his colbalt eyes. I try and act like everything is normal as he has a panicked expression on his face.

Naruto looks around frantically, trying to take in his surroundings. The room is pitch black with night, and the TV is the only lightsource throughout the space. "Sasuke, w-where am I?" He looks down to his sweatpants. "W-Who's clothes are these? Why do I got sucha bad headache?" His eyebrows knit in utter confusion as he grips the arm of the couch in fear, with his eyes wide open; staring at me.

"We were playing video games together and you fell asleep," I tell him, hoping he'll believe it. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you up. You've been passed out for quite a few hours now: I was really nervous." To soothe his worries, I reach out to him and grab his warm hand; interwining our fingers together as I grant him a humbling smirk. I tighten my grip and move closer to him so I don't have to reach across the sofa.

"Why are you holding my hand? S-Sorry, I'm asking a lot of questions, huh?" he murmurs in a hushed tone, his cheeks becoming colored as he looks down at our embraced hands.

I chuckle as if he should know. "It's because I'm your boyfriend, Naruto," I lie, lifting his delicate hand up to my lips to kiss it gently. "Is this not what people do when they're in love?"

He rips his hand out of mine and jumps away; his back slamming into the arm of the couch behind him. "Boyfriend?! S-Since when? I don't remember consenting to any relationship with you at all! The last thing I remember was performing at the winter concert last night!" He runs his hand through his hair as he ponders deep in his thoughts for an explanation to this situation. I'm scared that he won't believe it if I told him weeks have passed since then. If that happens, my whole plan will be ruined and he could get hurt.

I pretend to act concerned as I gasp. "What? The winter concert happened weeks ago! Did you wake up with ammesia? I-I can't believe that you don't even remember we're a couple..." I hold my hands over my eyes loosely to mock that I'm weeping: adding a few sniffles here and there to make it more believable. But while I'm doing so, all I can think about is what it would be like to have a real romantic relationship with him. To shower him with attention, to sleep with him in his bed, and to kiss his lips; it's all so surreal.

"Amnesia? But I coulda sworn-"

I cut off his words by shutting off the paused television; allowing the room to be pitch black besides the ray of moonlight beaming across the space where we sit. I need to convince him. I turn to face him and eye him for a few seconds before holding his wrist tightly and pinning him down underneath my body. I bring my lips next to his ear to whisper lustfully, "You don't need to worry about that, baby. I'm here, and everything's okay." I brush my moistened lips down from his earlobe to grant him kisses on his jawline; wrapping my legs around his waist.