10. My Santa.

Naruto's POV
Christmas Eve.
Evening of Lady Hyuga's Christmas Party.

You aren't just my santa,

My hero, my soulmate,

You are more,

You are my moon.

●○●

My heart is pounding and I can't find my balance as I walk of the stage. I'm not nervous about how my performance went...No, I'm thinking about that guy. His porcelin skin, raven hair, dark eyes were so enticing. He looks awefully familiar. Maybe I think he looks like Sai? Oh man, I think that's more that I have a bigger thing for Sai than I thought I ever did in the first place!

Hinata greets me at the end of the stage's staircase with her right fist closed. "N-Naruto-kun?"

I turn my head to face her. "Hm? What's wrong, Hinata?" Her face was a dark red, and her hand shook in anxiousness. I try to catch a glimpse of what she's holding in her hand, but I can't seem to find out. "What's that you got in your hand?"

Her eyes widen and she gasps. Her palm opens slowly to reveal a beautiful crescent shape charm. It was a dusty black color with cracks that exposed beautiful colors on the inside of the stone it was carved out of. It looks really pricey. "W-well, I was hanging up your c-coat before your performance a-and this charm fell out."

I reach for her hand and carefully retrieve the charm from her to study it. Hinata stumbles back nervously and closes her eyes, as if she was going to faint; eventually catching her balance again. The charm looks like nothing I've ever owned before. Wait...maybe the universe gifted me with a secret santa gift, so I don't have to take something from Hinata!

I chuckle and jump up and down in excitement: clutching the crescent in my hand safely. "We don't have to worry about finding a secret santa gift anymore, ya know?! I can just use this! I don't know where it came from but it's surely a miracle."

She parts her lips like she's about to speak, but a deep voice interrupts her. She lets out the remaining air in her lungs through her teeth and smiles sadly at the ground; twiddling her thumbs.

"Naruto, Hinata. It is time for the secret santa gift exhange. Did you find a gift to give your reciever, Naruto?" Neji asks, crossing his arms and looking down on me sternly. Shikamaru stands next to him and rolls his eyes; mumbling something under his breath and looking away in the other direction.

I shove the crescent charm in his face, causing his nose to scrunch in annoyance. "Hell yes I did! Isn't it great? Super expensive, right?!"

Shikamaru sighs flamboyantly and looks at Hinata. "You really gave him something so pricey to give as his secret santa gift? You didn't need to do that. Give him something else."

I feel angered and I begin to bark at him like a dog. "Hey, shut up! This is something I got by myself, ya know?!" Shikamaru rolls his eyes in response. I can practically hear him think in his head, what a drag.

Neji ignores the little outburst completely and carries on with his original intent of finding Hinata and I. "I don't care where it came from, as long as you have something to give. Let's get going now, guest are waiting for us to come."