Chapter 31: Feelings and Party

Start from the beginning

I slip my shoes on, take a spin or two, tell me, "how does this look to you?"
In the mirror, I blow a kiss and scoot 'cause I'm runnin' late for you

But as long as I got this perfect feelin' I know that everything will be right
As long as I got this sweetest feelin' my troubles will be out of my sight
La da da da da da da da da da da da, my troubles will be miles away

When you take me all around this town, all the wonder we've seen

As long as I got this perfect feelin' I know that everything will be right
As long as I got this sweetest feelin' my troubles will be out of my sight
La da da da da da da da da da da da, my troubles will be miles away

I was beyond happy when I finished the song, everyone clapped and cheered. For the first time in my life, I had never ever felt that type of experience and that's all because of the boy who was the most annoying person but now has become the most amazing one. I think, I really like him.

Oh wow, I like him.

I looked at him, there was a bright smile plastered on his face. God that smile! Walking up to him, I immediately hugged him.

He wrapped his arms around me and we stayed like that for some time just enjoying the moment.

Arriving at home~~

"Thank you so much for an amazing night. Literally, it was incredible." I said turning back to him, he leaned back on the car.

"It was my pleasure." he bowed and I laughed at his reaction. Until, we were just staring at each other.

"So... I will see you on Monday?" I asked as I was feeling a sudden tension in the air.

"Yes." he's voice came out husky.

I turned my back on him and made my way towards the porch, I heard him sighing and......fuck it!

Immediately, I turned on my heels and pulled him for a kiss. He pulls me closer than ever as we kissed passionately. Wanting for oxygen, I pulled away and rested our foreheads on each other.

After locking the door, I was smiling like crazy as I thought about our kiss and all.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Halloween has gone pretty good and fast this year, I had so much fun with my friends and specially Alec, we are becoming so close. Pretty much everyone came to knew about our date as Alec posted my singing video online, asshole.

Emily, Jessica and Matt asked the details and told them all of it. Their reactions were hilarious. Dylan has came from New York, yayyy!! And Kyle and I have sorted things out between us.

Oh and I didn't told Alec yet that I like him. Okay! I admit I'm a little nervous about it but the girls and Matt told me to tell him as soon as possible.

I don't even know if he likes me back or not...

Anyway, it's 9th of November a day before my birthday and me, Em and Jess were making our way to the cafeteria.

As soon as we entered my eyes spotted the familiar figure, there he was again. Ugh, why does he have to be handsome all the time!

Grabbing our lunch we took our lunch, "Hey babe." Em and Jess pecked their boyfriend and Alec smiled at me, I returned the smile.

The girls and I were in the middle of a conversation when Cole suddenly blurted out.

"So, ladies..."

"Yes, baby?" Em asked and all of us looked at his direction.