Part 27 ✽Pansy✽

Pixie was skipping down the halls of Riverdale High when Cheryl stopped her. "Hey Pixie, I want you to have this. Sweet Pea will be there so maybe you can rekindle what you once had. If not be there for Toni, Fangs, and yours truly," said Cheryl before she went into her class. As Pixie looked at the invitation to the Speakeasy. Pixie shoved it into her bag before rushing off to class. While sitting in Biology she couldn't help but think about it. She had seen Sweet Pea with Josie all summer. While she tried to hold no hard feelings towards Josie, Pixie couldn't help having a few. 

"Mom why are all those cars parked outside?" asked Betty as Betty and Pixie walked into the house. "Ah Pixie, Betty, please sit." said Alice and Polly added, "Evelyn told us that you were finally ready to meet the farm." Pixie knew that she really shouldn't be there but she wasn't sure she could leave either. So Pixie just sat in silence. "I thought that Mr. Evernever would be joining us," said Betty and everybody laughed at her. "No, you don't just meet Edger. There are certain levels that you must attain before you meet Edger. First, you start by meeting a few Farmies. Today can be your first testimony. It's just a conversation. An open, nonjudgmental conversation about all the bad things you have done in your life." said Polly, Alice, and Evelyn.

"What sort of thing would you like to know?" asked Betty and Everyln smiled "Anything just speak from your heart. From what your Mother and Polly have told us already, we know that you have been through so much. Between the dark kinship with your Father and the role, you played in disposing of the dead body in your kitchen. "Before anyone else could say anything Pixie asked "Why is it all women in here. It seems kind of sexist. Your leader is a man and we are meeting only women until we are worthy to meet this man. I have to go to work. Goodbye." Pixie went upstairs to change into her uniform. Before Pixie was about to leave Betty stormed in. "They are crazy and you should get away. Move into the Serpent lands but don't stay here," shouted Betty before she left and stormed into her own room.

Pixie was spinning around the room handing out drinks and making mocktails. She gave Hiram his coke with ice and on her way back to the bar Fangs grabbed her arm. "Hey, Fangs I'm working. I'll talk to you later but I have to go back to the bar." said Pixie but instead of letting go Fangs answered, "You and Sweet Pea have to sort out your shit." Sweet Pea looked at Pixie with longing but Pixie didn't even spare him a glance. "There won't be anything more by tomorrow. I'll miss you Fangs," said Pixie as she hugged the boy before continuing with her job. "What did she say?" asked Sweet Pea and Fangs told him. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" asked Sweet Pea and Fangs just shrugged. They were both extremely worried about Pixie and she just avoided them for the rest of the night. 

It had just reached ten at night when Alice and Polly fell asleep. Pixie filled a bag with everything in her room that meant something to her. She quickly dug the box out under her bed and shoved it in the bag. With her stash of money, some clothes, and a few precious belongings she climbed out of the window. She rolled her scooter down the street before starting it to avoid waking anyone up. By the time midnight had come Pixie was in a different state. Pixie was unsure as to why she had run away but she couldn't be in Riverdale anymore. She was just in time too as when school came around on Monday Griffins and Gargoyles was infested throughout the school. 

Sunday night Alice and Betty began to really worry about where Pixie was. While Pixie had found a cheap motel to spend the night in Alice found the letter. It read "Don't worry I am safe. I am leaving on my own accord. I will be back I am just taking a trip to see my cousin who is sick with cancer." Pixie finally picked up her phone that night and told them some made up story about a sick family member. Thankfully Alice and Betty believed her. They dropped the topic and left her to what they thought would be comforting her family. Pixie fell back onto the hospital bed and just laid there. Pixie would let all the troubles pass and by the time she was back in Riverdale hopefully things would all be fine.

"Where is Pixie?" asked Fangs the next day when he saw Betty in the hallway. "She has gone to visit her cousin who has cancer," said Betty quickly before she had to run into a class. Fangs quickly texted every Serpent in the school. "Pixie is gone." Fangs roared as Sweet Pea, Toni, and Cheryl as they were at the Serpent camp. "I heard that she was visiting a sick cousin." said Toni and Fangs snapped "She lied. She only has her Mother. Trust me I know." Cheryl and Toni looked at Sweet Pea to see if he could confirm this and Sweet Pea nodded. "Fine we will just have to find Pixie." declared Cheryl and everyone nodded in agreement. 

It took three days for them to find out where Pixie was. Because Pixie kept moving, never staying in one place for too long, it meant it took them time. Cheryl had to hack into Pixie's phone and use the location tracker to find her. The gang were at the hotel where Pixie was staying at when Toni asked "Are you going to do it? Are you going to tell her that you love her." Everyone looked at Sweet Pea waiting for an answer.