Part 13 ✽Tulip✽

Hermione Lodge was in the run for the mayorship. The broken Cooper family was more focused on another issue. They sat in the lounge while Alice tried to explain something to her daughter and Pixie. "Betty listens, the truth is Chic's DNA doesn't match because Hal isn't his Father. But I am your Mother, you understand me?" said Alice to Chic and the Betty shouted "Hang on, what? Then who is Chic's father?" The question Betty should have been asking was if Hal knew. "Chic's my son and whoever the Father is, is not going to be a part of our lives. So there is no reason to reopen old wounds that have healed many times over. Come here." said Alice while she hugged Chic to her. Smugly he stared at the two girls with his arms wrapped securely around Alice.

 Betty and Pixie retreated to their room where Pixie began texting Sweet Pea. She often did it but unusually she asked if she could come over. He answered saying yes so Pixie left and made her way to Sunnyside trailer park. Knocking on a trailer Sweet Pea quickly opened the door and let her in. "Hey, oh I've never been in here before," commented Pixie as she walked around the trailer for a few minutes before sitting down on the couch. "Do you want to make cookies?" asked Pixie and Sweet Pea answered, "If you want to." Full of excitement Pixie jumped up and pulled Sweet Pea into the kitchen. As she pulled out the ingredients happily soon enough they had a whole fresh batch of cookies. The only unfortunate after-effects were the kitchen was extremely messy. 

Eggs shells were broken on the floor, flour was sprinkled everywhere, and god knows what was in Pixies hair and on her clothes. Sweet Pea took one look at her and burst out laughing. Unsure of as to why he was laughing so Sweet Pea pulled her in front of a mirror. Pixie widened her eyes and she pulled at the thick strands of the mess on her head. "Can I please use your shower?" asked Pixie and Sweet Pea answered "Yeah I guess. It's just through there." Sweet Pea found her a towel and a shirt she could borrow. By the time she got out she was in his shirt, red-faced and Sweet Pea had got a pair of Toni's leggings from her trailer. "Here you go," he said as he handed her the leggings. "Thank you," said Pixie as she pulled them on. Soon enough Sweet Pea dropped her home with a kiss on the lips and a box of cookies in her hands.

"I just loved your spin peice in the paper, Olivia Pope." snapped Jughead while Betty, Veronica, Archie, Pizie, and Jughead ate at a cafeteria table. "Can we not Jughead?" asked Veronica but he persisted "Did you know about Southside High closing? Or the prison?" Pixie was going to go sit with Midge she just needed to ask Betty something but now she was stuck not being able to sneak away. "Of course not. That was all her parents doing, right V?" defended Betty but it was obvious to Pixie Veronica felt bad about something. "She didn't know, Jughead, okay? So back off." snapped Archie and Jughead retorted "Fine, I have to conserve my energy anyhow. I'm going on a hunger strike to protest Southside High closing and to get it reopened." Archie chuckled and Jughead asked "What?"

"Sorry man. It's just like your always eating. I mean good luck with that but..." reasoned Archie and Betty defended "Hey, it's Jughead prerogative to protest peacefully so we are going to support that, aren't we?" They saw Ethel approach their table and she said "Veronica?" She didn't really talk to the group but Pixie once again was just waiting for a moment to announce her departure. "Oh hey, Ethel." said Veronica and Ethel continued "For your crimes against the town of Riverdale, for everything you and your family have done and continue to do, we find you guilty. Your sentence is this." Pink milkshake slashed on Veronica's well-done hair, on her perfectly applied makeup, and all over her expensive white shirt. 

As Pixie spoke to Midge by their lockers after she finally made her escape Betty and Veronica walked down the hall to where Reggie was putting up posters. "Veronica, I heard you got a face full of dairy. I've got some nuts to top off that shake, if you want?" smirked Reggie and Betty shouted, "Leave her alone Reggie."  Pixie and Midge turned so they could better watch what was about to unfold. "You do not wanna push me right now, Reggie." said Veronica but Reggie replied "One question I gotta ask as future student body president: What are the odds your Dad's the first inmate in that prison he's building? Oh, man, that's heavy. Is he building a female prison too? For your Mom? Maybe I'll visit her." 

Before Reggie could finish his sentence Veronica curled up her fist and swung it backwards. Soon Reggie fell back on the floor while Midge was slapping Pixie's arm in shock. "Oh my gosh. Pixie what just happened." asked Midge in shock and Pixie answered "I never knew Veronica could throw such a punch. If she doesn't do boxing she should try it. It might also help with her anger management." Midge laughed even though Pixie wasn't joking.

"Friends I have an exciting announcement to make. I am running for student council president against Reggie the misogynist Mantle." said Veronica and Jughead whispered, "You have got to be kidding me." Pixie wasn't sure if anyone else heard it but no one told him off. "If yesterday's dramatic event taught me anything, it's that Veronica Lodge is not a victim nor will she ever allow herself to be one." declared Veronica and Jughead scowled "Your parents are taking over Riverdale and now you want to take over our school. So what is this, part of Mummy and Daddy's evil bidding?" Archie as always was quick to Veronica's defense even though she said she wasn't a victim. "Jug, I get you're in a bad mood because you haven't eaten..." Archie was cut off but Veronica interrupted "Actually my parents think I should avoid the spotlight." Pixie soon checked her watch and scurried away to meet Midge before Vixen Practice.