Trouble and Punishment

She pushed me against the door until my stomach was flush with it and belt me by my hair. "Where are you going, my love?" Her voice a husky whisper in my ear.

I shivered, "No where, now." I stated snarkely. She chuckled and I knew I was gonna get it. I tried to wiggle out of her grasp but she pushed her body against mine. The feeling of it made it hard to plan my escape. I felt her lips soft against my skin as she placed kisses down my neck. I could feel her smirk at my gasp when she replaced her lips with her teeth. It sent flames through me, my body became hot. I wiggled against her, I wanted her so bad. Yet, I couldn't beg; it's what she wanted me to do.

I stomped my feet at her light caresses down my shoulders and back. She just laughed at me while pulling my shirt over my head. "What is it that you want, darling?" At darling I could have melted. The way she said it with that beautiful country accent, it was one of my weakness and she knew all of my weaknesses. As of she could read my thoughts, she pulled my hair harder like she was proving them. My knees buckled for a moment and I had to take a breath.

"I want you." I groaned in answer. I reached back to touch her but she grabbed my hands and placed them flat against the door.

"Don't move them, superloves." She commanded. I was about to fuss at her for telling me what to do and for using so many nicknames because neither thing was fair, then her hand grabbed my boob and she pinched my nipple in between her fingertips. I bit my lip as I whimpered and leaned my head against the wall. Satisfied with this act of submission she let go of my hair, scratching down my back before grabbing my other boob. I knew she didn't scratch as hard as she could have. When I really did something bad she would break skin, I had the scars to prove it. I tended to mess up a lot. She pulled me against her. I gasped lightly at the skin to skin contact. For a moment, I wondered when she had unbuttoned her flannel and why she didn't have a tank top underneath it as usual, but then her lips where on my skin again turning my brain to mush. "Do you feel like you are under water, yet, Supergirl?" I cursed at myself lightly for ever telling her that. I couldn't speak and she knew it. Her hand ran down my stomach causing me to curse at myself again for wearing sweatpants and giving her easy access. She slid her hand into them and I braced myself with anticipation. She continued to play with my nipples, there was no way I'd survive this torment. I could feel my wetness sliding around her finger as she slid it inside of me. She pulled me harder against her body, "What have I told you, my English woman?"

I whimpered and wiggled under her touch, "Not to put paint on your face." I whined. She moved her finger in and out of me slowly. It was agonizing. I grind against her hand, wanting more fingers and for her to go faster but all she did was hold me still and go at her slow torturous pace. "Please." I whispered.

"Please what?" She asked. She turned my around and pushed me back against the door while placing my hands on her shoulders. "Please what?" She repeated, taking my nipple into her mouth.

"Please, I want to cum." I moaned, giving in. "Please make me cum." I felt her smirk as she switched nipples.

She looked up at me. Everytime she looked into my eyes I felt it in my soul. "What won't we do again.?" She pulled back and slid three fingers inside of me. I couldn't help myself, squeezing around her I watched the affect it had on her flash across her face before she regained her composure. I had a smirk of my own then, that is until she pushed them deeper inside of me.

I gasped and but my lip to keep from moaning, "Put paint on your face.

"Good girl." She started thrusting her fingers in and out of me, going deeper and faster with each thrust. I hear the wetness, as if my pussy was begging for it, too. I couldn't contain my moans. She watched me intently. I grind against her hand, this time she didn't stop me. She picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her. I near screamed at the pleasure the change in pressure created. She continued to go deep and fast.

I felt my stomach start to tense as the heat I had been craving rose up my body. I was about to get my realise and she knew it too by the way I tighter around her. She rubbed my clit and slowed her trusts ever so slightly to make sure I would cum hard. She knew my body as well as she knew my mind.

I wasn't ready for it when it came. The teasing had built up such an intensity it had me screaming with I came all over her fingers. She pulled out slowly and caught me as I fell into her. She held me there for a moment before carrying me into the living room. She put a movie on and sat me on the couch. After getting a blanket, she sat next to me and pulled me into lap. I wrapped my arms around her and she held me tight as I drifted off to sleep. Damn, this woman knew me.

-

I woke up an hour later and found myself alone on the couch. The time read 7:24 p.m. and I knew May was outside feeding the animals. I smiled to myself. She really did love her animals. I thought it was funny how we went from having two chickens to having five chickens, three cows, a donkey, 3 goats, 2 sheep, 2 turkeys, and 6 pigs in just a year. I looked down at my phone and what I saw made my heart start pounding in my chest.

Kaliah: Yo, wassup

I started smiling and panicking all at once. Why was she texting me? Did she really remember me? Did she want something? Oh, what would May say? I looked at the time, she would be coming in soon. I texted a quick hey back to her. Just as I had suspected May came through the door. "Well good morning sleepy head." She leaned down to kiss me. I smiled and kissed her back.

"It's the evening." She just rolled her eyes at me. I stood up and walked into the kitchen looking for something to eat and saw she had already made salads. She followed me into the kitchen and started cleaning herself up. I went ahead and sat at the kitchen island and poured a good amount of ranch onto my salad. 

"Would you like some salad with your ranch?" Asked May with a smirk. I glared at her.

"No, I am good with my ranch." She rolled her eyes again. I bit my lip, I just loved her sassiness. She sat down in front of me and I started eating. She watched me, for some reason she though me eating was sexy. Just then my phone went off again. I was nervous and took a moment before I looked.

Kaliah: I am in NC visiting my cousins

My heart leaped to my throat and I started choking on my drink. May looked at me questionably, "Are you okay?" I nodded my head and gave her a weak smile. Kaliah? Here? In the same state? My phone pinged again. 

Kaliah: Do you wanna meet up?

I thought about this as I continued to eat my salad. I still hadn't replied to her. I knew she'd get irritated if I didn't text back soon but at least she wasn't like May who got mad if it took 3 minutes to reply. I glanced at her, her long dark hair fell into her face. It made me wonder how long Kaliah's dreads had gotten by know. I used to love twisting them for her. 

Kaliah: So wassup with it

I sigh inwardly. I know I needed to talk to May about it. She didn't trust me in the slightest. 

Me: When?

Kaliah: Whenever you say word

I smiled. I missed the way she talked. It was always up to me when it came to meeting up. "What are you smiling about?" I looked at May. 

"I'm smiling because I am happy to be having dinner with my beautiful fiancee." I got up to wash my bowl. I leaned to her ear as I walked past her, "And you got your hair in your food." She huffed. I smiled in triumph. Worry about meeting up with Kaliah in the back of my mind. It had been so long. I wonder if she had changed. We used to text all the time and then we started texting less and less. Then she got mad at me and just stopped texting me. I assumed she found someone else.... It had hurt even though by that time I was living with May and engaged. I ran my hand through my hair, technically I had been engaged when I met Kaliah. Things just tended to happen. 

Me: Okay. Totally. Awesome

Kaliah: Bet that. You've been hanging out with them white bitches too much

I laughed. Oh, how I had missed her. May came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. Planting kisses on my neck she whispered in my ear, "Ready for bed, Supergirl?"

I looked down at her arms around me; sun kissed from working outside so much. Pushing down a longing, I answered,  "Yes, Moo." 

MaybirdOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara