Making Up

I turned my face away trying to hide the fact that I had been crying. I pretended to busy myself with fixing the bed. She came up behind me and turned me around. I knew I hadn't fooled her. I never could. Even before we go our connection she could always see the feelings I tried to hide. She sat down on the bed and I sat down next to her and buried my face into her shirt. She put her arms around me but didn't say anything. After a while she got huffy and I knew it was because I hadn't said anything. She pulled me back and looked at me. "What's wrong?" I tried to hide again but she didn't let me holding me firmly in place. "Tell me."

I closed my eyes and take a deep breath. As I did so I could smell the outside on her. The hay and animals made me look her over. She either didn't get as dirty today or already cleaned up. I could also smell the food she had been cooking. "I'm just mad at myself." I said. I heard her give a sigh of frustration. She stood up and pulled me up too.

"Dinner is done." She stated. "Come on."she paused. "You have to eat." I huffed, she just took away any argument I could come up with it.
We sat down eating. Some how she had turned my mess into something edible. I always told her it was because she took cooking class in high school and I didn't. She usually refused to let me cook when I was feeling some kind of way always coming to the rescue at the right moment. She was always the one I leaned on and she never seemed to mind. I tried my best to eat as much as I could but all it did was make me nauseous. I looked up and saw her watching me, I ate three more bites in hopes to make her happy.

After eating we cleaned up the kitchen like we usually did but tonight with less talking and playing. I felt lonely even with her right beside of me. We slowly traveled into the living room. She sat on the couch and stretched out and I sat on the floor. I enjoyed sitting on the floor. It was my favorite thing to do. Patch jumped up and laid in her lap like always. He was a big dog but he obviously thought he was a lap dog. Lily came up and sat in my lap. I loved her to death. We found her at a shelter and I sat with her for an hour to see if I was allergic to her. I was not, thankfully, she was perfect. I pet her as we watched tv.

I stayed wrapped in my thoughts as I sat there. I wondered if she was still mad at me or not. I was scared she was going to push me away.

Suddenly, I felt her pull me back and kissed my forehead. "Let's go the bed." I was confused, it was only 9. We usually didn't go to bed until 10 or 11. She turned off the tv and she pulled me to my feet. She drug me to bed room and I smiled a little even though I was nervous I was going to fussed at. I loved when she drug me places.

After I changed she came behind and wrapped her arms around me. I tensed up at first but then relaxed against her. "You scare me." Is all she whispered into my hair.

"I know." This made me lost for words. I did know it but she didn't always say it out loud. She pulled me to the bed and I laid on my back pulling her to me. She laid her head on my chest and I played with her hair. Her arms wrapped around me and she put her leg over mine pulling me close to her. I ran my fingers through her hair, "Baby, I'm not going anywhere." I muttered before kissing her head. She just held on a little tighter. I pet her gently knowing she was listening to my heart beating. I looked at the clock it read 9:30. "Are you actually sleepy?" She shook her head.

I pulled her up to me. Her body laying lightly on mine. I ran my fingers through her hair and looked at her. She was so beautiful. I gripped her hair and pulled her to me kissing her possessively. She returned the kiss with just as much emotion. She ran her hands down my body and I gasped a little when her hands hit my bare thighs. She ran her hands back up and down my body like she always did. I loved it. She put her hands under my shirt and rest them on my stomach for a moment. Her cold hands felt wonderful on my hit skin. She kissed me again with one hand unbuttoning my shirt, which was actually one of her flannels, and I couldn't help but blush at the fact that she's now had a lot of practice with that. She lifted me up and pulled it off of me. Then returned to running her hand over my body. I gasped and wiggled at certain spots her fingertips touched. I still couldn't understand why my body reacted to her like that. I tugged at her hair and she took my hands and put them above my head, I pouted knowing this meant I couldn't touch her. I considered touching her anyways but I knew it result in more teasing so I kept my hands where she put them. She planted soft kisses on my neck and I breathed out slowly. She continued to kiss my neck and I wiggled under her which only teased me more so I held myself still. She pulled back and pulled her shirt off of her head. I bit my lip as I watched her hair fall down her shoulders and around her face. She brushed it back and leaned down to kiss me. I moaned against her mouth when her skin touched mine. She smiled and I huffed. She ran her hands across my stomach and up to the spot that always made me shiver. She was watching me and I put my hands over my face. She huffed at me and moved my hands. I grudgingly obeyed.

I gasped when her hot breath was on my skin. She kissed down my stomach and back up. As she did this she squeezed both of my breasts roughly and I whimpered. I wiggled more under her wishing she would just stop this torture. She put one of my boobs in her mouth and I bit my lip so I wouldn't moan. Her touch and only her touch made me react like this. She continued to tease me enjoying all of my reactions and whining. She kissed down my stomach again and around my purple lacy underwear. "Please just touch my there already." I begged. She smiled and slid off my underwear and ran her hands up my thighs. I whined more. She kissed up my thighs and around avoiding my sensitive places. I slammed my hands down on the bed and she laughed at me. Her tongue touched my clït and I was overwhelmed. She continued to override my senses and I gripped the sheets begging her not to stop. I began to shake as my orgasm hit me. Wave after wave of ecstasy crashed down escaping through my moans. I panted heavily begging her to stop but she didn't and then I was cumming again.

I whimpered and she laid her head on my stomach and looked up at me. I pouted and whined beggingly. She smiled her heart melting smile and gave in. I could taste myself in her mouth and I growled softly. Pulling her down against me I ran my hands down her body. She took my hands and pulled them away.

She kissed my forehead and rolled off of me. "No, you don't get to touch me tonight." I huffed in frustration but she laid down and wrapped her self around me again. She nuzzled into me and I was filled with love and admiration. I pet her hair and listened to her breathe.

A little while later, or maybe a long while later, I heard her soft snores. Tears rolled down my face and I kissed the top of her head. I whispered softly, "I'm so sorry. I love you so much." I kissed her head again and wrapped my arms around her. Lost in thought of her I finally fell asleep.