Wedding bells~

I blinked for a second and as I had looked up, in my view, from a short distance, there she was. An angel in disguise perhaps

She approached me, her long white dress trailing on the velvet flooring of the church. For the Yuuki family, they were rather religious as opposed to my family, yet I couldn't just refuse Mr Yuuki's offer of paying for the wedding itself.

I hear the noise of her white high heels click, getting closer and closer to me. I blink and feel my cheeks heat up as she approaches me.
Asuna's silky chestnut colored hair was tied back and styled into a high bun, she had a hint of eyeshadow but refused to wear lipstick. Her cheeks had a little bit of pink blush added to them.

Her hazel eyes met mine, gleaming. I couldn't help replying with the same warm loving gaze she had just given me.

Her wedding dress was long and white all over. Little stitched hearts were sewn within the material and the bouquet Asuna had been holding before, matched the dress as the flowers were bunched up white roses.

An arm is thrown over my shoulder, belonging to my alcoholic best man Klein.

"Oi Kazu, remember to kiss and tell after the honeymoon, alright?" His voice is raspy.

I blush at his comment, responding with a nervous tone of voice. "Oi Klein!"

Klein just smiles and nudges me with his elbow a few times. I roll my eyes, blushing, fixated on my soon to be wife, walking up to me, her hand joined with her dad's.

~~~~~~~~~~~ xx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAO drabbles ~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें