Small Reunions Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Where am I...?" Himawari wondered aloud, as she slowly sat up from the bed she was laying on.

"You are in a safe place, don't worry," An unfamiliar voice replied.

When the lavender-haired girl's vision cleared, she saw a young woman with short pink hair tied back in a pony tail. She had striking emerald green eyes, which reminded her of someone she knew. She noticed she wore a white lab coat over her clothes.

Bewildered, the Uzumaki stared at the young woman. She looked familiar, but why? She couldn't piece it together. Plus, why was she in a hospital? Was this heavan? If it is, she would never have to return to her world. She could stay here for as long as liked, forever even.

Little did she know, this was not the case.

"Your name is Himawari, correct?" The woman asked, holding a clipboard in her arms.

"Yes, ma'am." Her voice was scratchy from not being used.

The woman nodded, then wrote something down on her clipboard. She directed her eyes to Himawari, who was staring at her blankly.

She smiled reassuringly. "Alright, Himawari. My name is Sakura Haruno. I will be the person in charge of checking your health," she said.

Himawari became quiet. 'Sakura... Where have I heard that name before?' She pondered. She couldn't figure it out, until...

'Aunt Sakura!' Himawari's eye's widened in shock. Her mind began to spin in an endless thoughts and questions like a merry-go-round. This was her Sarada nee-san's mother!

'But why does she look so young?' She stared at the pink haired teen in awe, as if she was some kind of famous historical figure.

(Interview)

"I really thought I was in heaven when I woke up. Aunt Sakura was there in front of me and she really looked young. Aren't people supposed to be young when they enter the afterlife? But then, it slowly came up to me and I realized that In fact alive and breathing, Yet still Aunt Sakura still looked like a Teenager."

-Himawari

Sakura raised an eyebrow at the patient, wondering why she was looking at her like that. Although, the young girl looked familiar, she had never met this girl before. But now she that she thought about it, she looked an awful lot like her blonde teammate...

After a moment of quiet, the pink-haired teen shook her head, and sighed, "Alright, since you're finally awake, I'll go fetch the people who brought you here." She prepared to leave the room.

Himawari blinked. She watched the her Aunt Sakura's back as she left the room. It was silent once again. She spent most of the time exploring her thoughts, wondering why everything felt so vague now. She couldn't remember a thing.

Himawari sighed, scanning her surroundings. She was in a hospital, but where? There was only one hospital back home, and it was massive compared to this one. This hospital looked outdated.

She looked to her right, and saw a plastic bottle of water. Reaching over, she took it, and opened the cap. The cool liquid refreshed her dry throat. She drank only half of it, saving the rest of it for later.