chapter 14

Tori

IT'S FINALLY MY DUE DATE I'M 18 A GROWN WOMEN!!!!

"Good morning baby girl happy birthday!."

"thank you mommy. At least someone remembered."

"Eat up now so we can go shopping and stuff then we can go to the club tonight let's say at 8:00."

"fine with me mommy. where is king?."

"I Have no idea honey bun. Well I'm going to go get dress by the time I'm done you should be finished."

5 mins later

I was done eating,I took a 5  min shower,got out did my hygiene,then I put on my outfit (#1)

"mama I'm ready!."

"Well let's go."

"Well don't you look cute"(mom outfit #5)

"so do you."

"thanks."

we got into the car and they was jamming so I started tweaking in my seat to Hookah by young thug and tyga.

45 minutes later. we finally arrived to the mall.

2 and a half hours later

"thanks mama"

"it's no need to thank me I owe you so if I do something for you don't thank me. "

"ok. What club are we going to?."

"My type of club. "

"Mama I'm 18 not 38"

"girl you think cause I'm 38 that I can't get low. "

"i laughed mama you a trip I will go for you. "

25 mins later. do y'all ever take a trip and it take so long to get there but when you on your back it take an shorter amount if time?. that's how I feel.

"Tori you should wear red leopard and black with me I love those together."

"Yes I'm so glad you came back into my life finally I have someone like me."

Mama T (Tori mama)

That touched my heart. I'm glad I found my baby girl the way I found her. I never really wanted to leave her. but I wanted her father to know that he could put his family in danger. He doesn't even know that I'm here with her. But now that I'm back in her life I'm going to get her everything she wants. I'm going to spoil her it was a promise I made to her before she was born.

"Mama?"

"uh?"

"someone is calling you. "

"come on get out we gotta start getting ready. "

King was calling me. we had planned her a surprise party and I knew that she was going to love it.

"Hello?"

"Wassup mama T?."

"We about to start getting ready now you got the limo yet. "

"yea it should be there at 7:30 and y'all should arrive here at like.... 8:00"

"Ok she is pissed at you. I laughed."

"he laughed. yea I know she will be fine but ima hit you up later."

"ight. "

narrator

Tori and mama T was looking good tonight. They walked outside and Tori's eyes got big she saw a leopard limo. Mama where you got this from? I didn't know they had these. you must've painted this or something. This shit live. Are you recording me?...fuck that lets go. They got into the car and drove to the party place. some long minutes later they arrived to it. What kinda club is this this place is humongous?.