[16] Love still lives

M A F I A   B O S S

    C H A P T E R   S I X T E E N
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maybe I should treat you the same way you treated me"

"Then maybe you'll understand the pain"

"But I can't bring myself to do that, Can I?"
.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
        .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .  *     ✦     .       ⁺   .

                                                  .      ⁺        ⁺  

.
.
.
..

.
.
.
⁺       ˚
        .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .  *     ✦     .       ⁺   

                   .   *      ✦     .    .     ⁺   .

   .      ⁺  
.
⁺       ˚
          .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .   *      ✦     .    .     ⁺   .
   .      ⁺  

Just as the car stopped, my heart beat followed along. The door opened Suga stepped out, I started to take steps back. What was left to do?

Run.

I ran back inside the mall running as fast as I could, hoping no one would follow me. I looked back and saw him, he didn't send his guard but himself, same old idiot. Well, a flood of fangirls were running after him, behind them a flood of security, behind them were a flood of reporters.

It actually looked funny, I haven't been like this in a long time. Right now it felt like my life depended on it.

I continued as I kept on tripping and bumping into people and saying sorry. Opps this lady was walking with a bunch of boxes in her hands. You already knew what happend next. I looked back to see suga out of breath and he stopped, yep I always win. 

When you both were younger, around 10, you used to play 'catch me if you can' game like that and he would always lose.

After I was sure I had lost track of him, I finally breathed in relief. But then I realized due to all the chaos, I had lost my glasses and now I have eyes on me everywhere. I kind of covered my face and sneaked out of the mall to the train station.