.
.
.
⁺       ˚
        .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .  *     ✦     .       ⁺   

                   .   *      ✦     .    .     ⁺   .

   .      ⁺  
.
⁺       ˚
          .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .   *      ✦     .    .     ⁺   .
   .      ⁺  

You were trying your best to cross the car which was at a small distance. The black car just kept getting faster and faster. It was becoming hard to keep up with.

Jimin was driving it. As soon as he left the mansion, he got into the car and have been like this way for like 30 minutes now.

And you, ever since have been trying to stop him. You were worried. He was upset and he could do anything. You were pretty sure that he knew it was you who chasing him. At least that's what you thought.

There it goes, another red light ran. Both of you had been breaking signals continuously, and breaking traffic rules. |

The police could follow up any moment now. But that didn't bother you at all. You were sweating a lot so you took off your jacket. The whole situation was shocking and sudden for you and him.

You made the go to it's maximum, finally, you crossed his car, you could see his face. He wasn't crying or anything. 

You pulled the breaks and drifted your blue car, which stopped. Right in front of the moving black. Jimin also pulled the breaks making his car stop. which made a large screeching sound. You got out of the car and so did he.

You both shut the door at the same time but his sound was louder as he applied more force. He must be aggressive right now.

"Jimin...."

"Y/n, I'm okay....I'm fine" he lied

"I can tell your not, I'm sorry...sorry for what happened" you rolled his eyes "I don't like it when people pity me," He said darkly "I'm not, look I tried to sto-----"

"You should not have" He cut you off "It's not like I never expected this, I was ready to lose someone I love" he ran a hand through his hair "Don't you see? Everyone in this Mafia world had been through this." |"I know that Rosabella's parents were killed. Taehyung's mom and dad also died like that. And you, your grandparents were also killed in cold blood. By who? My Father!!!!!" He was losing it now. There was no one around he had his hands on both sides of his head.

He was shouting the whole time and you could see his veins around his neck. He was taking steps back. "So what if he died!?!? He made your life a living hell! not only yours but Taehyung's also!!!!" He stared deeply into your eyes.

"Y/n, Taehyung was not the bad guy, he never was. Maybe he did all sorts of shit. But it wasn't his fault. Y/n forgive him, and forget everything." Forget everything and move on? How many times had that term repeated in your life. A lot.

No matter how many times you tried to forget everything, something would always happen and you basically got into the same place you used to be. The first time you tried to move on, you with Suga, sure he helped you a lot. He got you to the top but all in vain.

Your life changed a lot but in the end, you met Taehyung again at the party, and all the drama started again. The second time Rosabella and Jimin helped you to the point they faked your death and made you a different person. But for what? In the end, you were back at the same position you started. The past 10 years of your life had been a game.