Chapter 16

When i woke up the following morning i felt as though my brain was being split open with all the information i learned yesterday. Don't think too hard Nat i'll help you Ignite said.

Right like how you've helped by withholding information I grumbled aloud while rolling my eyes. I'm sorry Nat but i could not have told you much at that time, she said sounding sad.
I almost most felt bad, almost, so i did what any immature person would do i blocked her out and went to get something to eat

After eating i went back to the painting and entered the portal. I went back through history searching for any clue on the well that could help to restore the Ember. I don't know how long i have been here for but i know i was damn near hungry and on the path of giving up.

Just a bit longer Nat don't be a quitter, i said trying to give myself a pep talk but the hungry was hitting hard and i was beat and still had great many flames to go.
I stopped and looked down the seemingly endless hall when a flicker of a flame stood out among the rest, I felt like it was calling to me so i did what all dumb people before me did and i went towards it and must i say that a lot was further than it first appeared.

When I had finally arrived at the flame a bright orange door appeared with the symbol of a phoenix and the handle of the was literally made of flames. As I reached my hands towards the flames I was sucked with a flash of blinding light.
When the light began to clear and my vision came back to me I was in a room covered with markings and symbols that seem to tell a store but I could make out much. I stepped closer to the walls and start to trace and carvings as the came to life dancing right in front of my line of sight.

Its was beautiful, I walked around tracing the craving until there wasn't any left and they began to circle around me igniting in flames and racing up along a channel before combusting upon reaching the top and all I could see were stairs.

I closed my eyes and focused on the flames within me. Feelings of calm, divinity, rebirth and love surrounded and I broke the chains I didn't know held me captive, I felt lighter. Suddenly I felt a gush of wind brush my skin and I opened my eyes only to see I was floating in the air with the flames spread out across my back like wings. When I looked down I saw a tree but what made me do a double take was that the tree was hollow in the middle but at the bottom looked like a pool of flames.

Life around the flourish and it was outstandingly gorgeous.

"Well done my dear you have made me proud" The Phoenix said to me mentally. Suddenly I could hear loud cheers and cries. I looked around and saw all the people we had move standing there but what stood out to me the most was the red teary faces of my parents. I began to fly down to them and the open their arms to embrace me.
Not even 2 minutes within my parents embrace was we all then enveloped by the whole back.

"we missed you"
"I cant believe so much time was lost"
"My baby, I have back my baby"
"thank you"
And many more things were heard.

"Alright people my wife and I would like to have some time with our daughter to catch up all of you can talk to her a bit later, prepare for a party" dad yelled over the noise and just like that everyone dispersed and began preparations.

We stood there looking at each other for sometime before mom broke the silence, "I can't believe how much you've grown, look at her baby my princess is all grown up and I have missed so much" she said weeping.
"Don't cry mom I will always be your princess" I said going to hug her. The hug was so warm and loving that I felt myself start to cry for all I have been robbed of. Dad just stood there rubbing both our backs and saying, " I finally have both my girls back."

After what felt like hours we all went inside to my parents room and they fully explained to me what happened and I knew my dad blamed himself most of all and I also told him what happened within the time I was away.
If I thought dad was scary when he got angry mom was far worst I would not want to cross my mother, even my father looked scared shitless.
"Okay honey calm down you will have your time with that bastard soon enough" Dad said and Mom calmed down a bit.

Just then there was a knock on the door, " come in" I said. "Alpha the preparations are ready" the guy at the door said. "Alright we'll be right down" my father answered. "with all due respect sir I was referring to your daughter" my father wasn't even shocked nor angry. " we'll down in a bit, I dint catch your name"
"Juren Alpha" he replied and I nodded in acknowledgment as he left.

We three got ready for the party and headed down. It was great being around everyone and learning their name I finally felt at home like I belonged.

Wolf Of Flames ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें