Chapter 19

Natasha

It has been awhile since I spent any real time with Ches so here we are having a movie night just us to after I got some of the arriving packs settled and calming my parents down after the hunters and mate being at the border.
I can feel the worry my pack has for me and it heart warming.
"your letting your mind wonder" Ches said with a slight droop in his smile.
"sorry i was just thinking"
"I know but everything will be okay, I have to go to Wonderland for a bit but i will be back" Ches said to which i just nodded.

After we finished with our two movies i went to bed, How do you feel Ignite, i asked looking up at the ceiling. It hurts Nat but i will be okay get some rest, she replied solemnly. After that i fell into a dreamless slumber,

Months passed and the smaller packs that we are housing have improved greatly and the ones that my warriors are protecting has also.
After the small attack the hunters seemed to have shifted their efforts on bringing down the other pack first. I have received numerous reports and calls in relation to the attacks, it has been work non stop i haven't had the time to really interact with my pack or the guest we have.

Just then my Beta walks into my office, "Alpha the Council is here to see you" i was too tired to reply so i just nodded.
"what can i do for you gentlemen today?" i asked stifling a yawn. "When was the last time you slept Nat you look horrible" Ian said taking in my appearance. "Two days" came the voice from my Beta who i thought had left.
Maliki looked disappointed and that hurt me i had grown close to these three for the past couple months, they were like brothers to me. Spencer came around my desk and lifted me from my chair and took me to my room where he laid with me. "sleep" he growled he was never one for many word and he was the brother i liked the most.

I don't know when i fell sleep but i was awoken by something soft fanning across my face. I opened my to see Ches tickling me with his tail, "Naughty cat" i grumbled as i got up and stretched.

When i was finished getting ready my parents burst into the room. "Happy birthday princess they scream" the fuck, It's been a year already, nah they joking Ignite said. "Thank you both" "Well get ready we are having whole day celebrations"

I spent the beginning half of the day with my parents, my brother and Ches and it was fun me went running and swimming. Then i celebrated with the whole pack later in the day and it was nice just what we needed to take our mind off of everything that happened thus far.

The celebrations where in full swing when screamed broke out, children and elder took cover and everyone else got into defensive positions.
I felt the barrier weakened. " I'm taking down the barrier be prepared"
When i took the barrier down hundreds of hunters appeared front the shadows and we braced our selves to attack.

Some of us shifted and some stayed in human form as we took on the fight. It was down right bloody
and destructive. Everyone was holding their own from what i could see we had a few dead but not as much as them.
Suddenly a chilled crawled up my back and i saw Jason charging at me. I slid out the way just in time. " told we would meet again" he smirked. I was so blinded by rage that i blacked out and Ignite took control of my human body.

3rd Person

The Alpha was a sight to be seen, her body erupted in flames and fiery wings spread from her back bring a halt to the fight. The hunters and those not from her pack backed away in fright and horror while her pack on looked with pride.

Her wings flapped with such aggression that i sent out fiery slashes towards the enemies in her wake.
After they were burnt to a crisp she landed right in-front of Jason who stumbled back scared shitless.
"I am not the weak girl you rejected, I'm an Alpha" She proceeded to plunge her fiery hand into his chest and wrapped her fingers around his heart burning it into nothingness.

Suddenly a sharp pain went through her chest forcing a gasp from her mouth before she blackout and fell to the ground. Everyone sprung to action the Gamma took the head of the commander that shot their alpha and Beta took the Alpha to the pack hospital.

After hours of waiting the doctor finally came out, " We're sorry she didn't make it" the doctor said. The whole pack was struck with grief, Ches for the first time ever cried and her parents both collapse having lost there child for the second time.