46 | Definitely | Epilogue.

Start from the beginning

"Well do you have any names?" Luke shuffled up to sit next to her, kissing her cheek as she glanced over at the page.

"I was thinking about Bonnie-"

"I love it." Luke interrupted, placing his hand on Annie's stomach and rubbing slowly. "Please can we call our baby girl Bonnie, I know she's going to be beautiful already, she deserves a beautiful name too."

Annie motioned Luke forward so they could kiss once more, smiling as she nodded with him, finally decided on a name to give their girl.

They hadn't told anyone what the gender was yet, Annie had gotten obsessed with gender reveal videos and she wanted to create one herself.

-

A week had passed, and it was the day of the gender reveal. Everyone; including Luke's new friends, Annie's new friends, the band and their girlfriends, family and everyone who had ever been kind to the pair, was there.

They were at Andre's place, as it had a massive garden, with champagneiIn hand (apart from Annie and Luke for obvious reasons- Luke decided to join her in no alcohol and whatever else she couldn't have so she didn't feel so alone.)

The way they were going to reveal the gender was a way that hadn't been done before. They placed a smoke bomb on the inside of an acoustic guitar, which Luke was going to play before smashing to pieces and releasing the coloured gas in the garden.

No one knew this apart from Annie and Luke, and the both of them were bursting with excitement.

As Luke started to play a new song which he wrote for his baby girl, the melody and words being new to everyone around apart from his wife, a few people began recording.

Not the close family and friends, they watched and listened with happiness and love for their friends.

Annie already had tears in her eyes as she sat next to Luke, so excited to tell the news to her family and friends about her and Luke starting their own family.

Once the song came to an end, and everybody had finished applauding, Luke and Annie stood up as people began chanting them to reveal the gender.

"Do you want to do the honours?" Luke asked, smiling down at his wife and kissing her forehead.

"I think you should," She smiled, placing a hand on his back as he grabbed his guitar by the neck, slinging it over his shoulder before crashing it down on the ground.

As the guitar scattered into pieces on the ground, pink fumes of a new beginning began flying into the air.

Everybody screamed with happiness and enjoyment and the pure overwhelming surprise of seeing Luke smash a guitar to reveal the baby's gender.

The boys were surprisingly the first to run over to the couple, considering they knew just how much they had been through as they were there themselves, they knew just how excited they were for this baby.

After celebrating for an hour Annie excused herself to go lie down upstairs, the weight of pregnancy being hard to hold up on her feet.

She lay down on the double bed, stroking petunia as she did so before rubbing her hands over her raised stomach.

"Hey pretty girl, y'ok?" Luke asked, walking into the room and sitting at the end of the bed. He slid Annie's socks off for her, massaging her swollen feet like he had done for the past few months.

"Can't wait for her, Luke, but I don't want her all over the internet so young. I don't want her to grow up that way." Annie spoke, reaching a handout for Luke which he happily took, kissing the back of it as he nodded along.

"I understand, and I agree. I won't go on tour for a while- a few years I guess- while we raise our beautiful girl Bonnie." He kissed her stomach, placing a hand on it and feeling a little kick, "I think she agrees too."

-

And beautiful she was, born at 4:37am on November 12th was Bonnie Mason, the gorgeous daughter of Annie and Luke.

They stuck to their plan of keeping her out of the limelight, apart from one post a few days after her birth to let the people all know she was here and healthy.

She was only just over a month old when Christmas came, and Luke was already spoiling her with anything and everything he could get her.

Annie had to sit down with him and tell him not to spend all their money on Bonnie, they still need to pay for their apartment and food and each other.

"I was actually thinking..." Luke started, wrapping his arms around his wife as they both peered over there little girl's bed.

"That's never good," Annie muttered, smiling as Luke pinched her arm and nibbled on her earlobe.

"Shut up," he interrupted himself, kissing her neck a few times as they made sure to keep their voices low, not to wake Bonnie. "Anyway... I was thinking that maybe we should buy a house? So there's more room for us and Bonnie and Petunia and, Y'know..."

"Y'know what?" Annie persuades, turning her head so she was able to see his face.

"Y'know... in case we decided to... expand.... our family." He smirked, nuzzling his head into her neck as he placed his hands on her stomach, rubbing slowly.

"Not yet, we should focus on Bonnie first, and then... yeah, I would like to expand." She giggled, pecking Luke's lips as she linked her hands with his, playing with the wedding ring on his finger.

And they did expand, to a family of 5, having another little girl after Bonnie called Bella, then a baby boy called Toby.

The band had now gotten a few more members, including Toby who loved to play Andre's drums- even if Luke tried to persuade him guitar was better- and Calum's son Peter who loved play bass as much as his dad.

The boys had a break for a couple years so they could develop their families, but once their children understood their jobs and were happy for them to go on tour again they began writing.

The fourth album, which consisted of songs for their children and wives and friends and even a little heartbreak, had gone straight to number one.

Luke's life couldn't possibly get better in any way, there was nothing that could make him happier than being with his Wife, his children and his best friends. They all lived within 30 minutes from each other and what made his heart flutter was how his children and his best friends' children were best friends too.

Everything was beyond perfect, and this was definitely the best life he could have ever dreamt of.

T H E E N D

In celebration of 10K reads I decided to write and release an epilogue! Many of you have been asking for it so here it is!
I know it isn't amazing, but I think this is the best way for it to end.

I would also like to mention that yesterday, the 12th Of November, Stan Lee passed away. He and his work have shaped me into the person I am today, and I am forever grateful for his creative mind.

Thank you all for reading and commenting and voting. It means the world to me and I love knowing that you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it.

Thank you so much!

Please check out Handle With Care if you get the chance, I personally think it's better than seeing blind but you guys should make the decision!

Thank u, next.

A x