28| A Mistake At The Club.

SEEING BLIND

28| A Mistake At The Club.

Annie entered the home a little after 10:00pm, getting caught up talking to an old friend for an hour. She assumed she was going to walk in, and everyone would be watching a movie or something, but the rooms were all pitch black and silent.

Well, nearly silent. Echoes of snores came from the living room, and when Annie went to investigate she saw Andre asleep on the couch, wrapped up in a duvet he must have found. She was very confused as to why he was sleeping on the couch, maybe Luke and he had a fight.

Waddling upstairs, Annie glanced into Luke's room to be shocked by a female body. Luckily, it was just a female body and no one else, and even more lucky- it was Sophie.

With furrowed brows, Annie made her way to her room, finally finding the boy fast asleep in her parents' bed. That's why Andre was on the couch, he didn't want to cross any boundaries by sharing a bed with Sophie. How sweet.

Annie slipped out of her clothes and into her nightwear, which in this heat was just a large top over her underwear. Crawling under the silk sheets, she pressed a delicate kiss to Luke's nose before turning around and attempting to sleep.

"'m sorry 'bout before." Luke breathed against Annie's neck, wrapping his arm around her, spooning her from behind. He nuzzled his head into her neck, kissing it sweetly as he squeezed her body into his.

"So am I." She whispered, cuddling close to him before allowing sleep to take its toll.

-

The next few days were the same as the first really, they spent hours upon hours at the beach trying to get a tan.

But today, when it came to dusk, everybody was set on going clubbing. Michael brought up the offer, exciting a few people and resulting in everyone getting changed.

Annie was sat on her bed still in her afternoon clothes as she waited for Luke to exit the bathroom; she created another problem for him in the middle of a make out.

"Hey, did you want to go to this club? We don't have to." She chimed, standing up and waddling over to him, pecking his lips which still had their previous smirk on.

"Um, I don't really think I'd have much to do there to be honest, but you can still go if you want I don't mind." Luke shrugged, nerves tingling through his body.

It's not that he didn't trust Annie to go alone, he didn't trust guys who would see her alone.

Sure, Andre, Calum and Michael (sadly) will be there, but they will be too preoccupied with themselves or for Calum- keeping his sister safe.

Also being in such a confined area with masses of drunk people wasn't a blind man's forte, especially not Luke's.

"No, it's ok, I'll stay with you," Annie sounded slightly underwhelmed, which disappointed Luke but he had no idea on how to cheer her up. "We can watch a movie or something."

Now was when Luke's mind was racing with dirty thoughts. They were going to have the whole place alone for hours upon hours, they could do whatever they wanted, wherever they wanted.

He licked his lips at the thought, maybe tonight the couple were finally going to have sex, but Luke didn't put that as a definite yet, knowing his luck they never will.

"Sounds good," he smiled, bringing her in for a kiss and biting her lip.

The both of them made their way downstairs, cuddling up on the sofa as the others started to gather in the kitchen.