40| Pretty Girl.

SEEING BLIND

40| Pretty Girl.

The next five days consisted strictly and primarily on sex. They were doing it everywhere; the living room, kitchen, bathroom, hallway and even the pool... anywhere. And that was only in Annie's house, when Luke's parents were out they'd do it at his too.

They had only stopped this new spontaneous routine because of school which started again today, otherwise they'd still be going at it like rabbits.

Annie had to wear extra make up since Luke's new love for hickeys was only benefiting Annie in the feeling and not the looks. He didn't care about his, obviously, he would proudly show them off to anyone looking his way, which was everyone considering he was no longer 'the blind boy.'

The couple had gone to school together with Andre like always, but as soon as they got through the doors they (Luke) was bombarded with slutty girls and fuck boys, or what he told Annie were his old "friends".

Annie left him to it, he seemed to be enjoying the attention, but he always did, being the most popular person in school made you the talk of everything, especially if you make such a comeback like Luke did. Annie's only problem was the exes and the hook-ups, and the quickies Luke used to have things with.

Now he could see them all again, he could seduce them with his eyes and all that, he could get them back and that was Annie's problem. She tried thinking about what Luke said yesterday after they had sex in the shower and were lying on her bed, hair damp and bodies tingling. He told her nothing would be different, that they'd still be together all the time and he'd still come over to hers almost every day. He wouldn't change.

Annie believed him because surely turning blind then back again would change a person. Maybe today he was just greeting old friends again, talking and catching up for the day to see what he's missed out on. Truthfully, he missed out on a lot, especially with the football team, they had won multiple awards and leagues and whatever.

He was the talk of the school all week, people had an endless amount of questions to ask him and he was loving answering them. He felt like a celebrity with the amount of bodies swarming him every day, buzzing about his life and what he's going to do now. That was one of the most popular questions.

-What are you going to do now?
-Are you still going to date that Annie girl?
-Are you joining the football team again?
-Are you throwing a party to celebrate?
-When's the party?
-Where's the party?

At first he would be giving scripts of answers, going into longer stories and talking for minutes on end but as the same questions kept coming in he kept getting less enthusiastic- mostly about the ones about Annie.

She couldn't be upset at him for talking to his old friends again right? He was still talking to her in school, and Andre too sometimes even though he was a nerd. Not that he looked like it anymore.

Luke just looked the other way when James Toronto would playfully shove Andre, he did it every time he saw him, but Luke ignored it, it's not like Andre couldn't just get back up.

Annie was hanging out with Andre and Calum & Sophie, they had become a group now. Rosie- Andre's ex- was hanging out with Kelly and James and that group. Luke's group.

Luke didn't talk to Rosie still, what she did sounded horrible at the time and he knows that Andre still misses her, he still loves her for some odd reason. How could he love her when she did something so vile?

Luke would ask himself these random questions at lunchtimes when he was sat with his old group of boring friends who talked about the same crap every lunch; parties, football, getting laid etc. It was boring.