Chapter 12: Blood, Sweat, and Tears

Start from the beginning

"Really, Hanz" he smiles to him. He look Jungkook "Honestly you looks like Nancy, if Nancy was boy it's look like you" he chuckles and tapped his shoulder.

I laughed to my dad, I knew Jungkook was my male counterpart. I saw Vernon was pissed to Jungkook he came to him. "Hey, Mr. Hoffmann. I don't be cool." Vernon shoved Jungkook.

I saw Jungkook was pissed too "I want to be cool" he was savage. "Nancy, do you have relationship with him?" He asked about Vernon.

"He's my ex boyfriend, sorry I never told you about him." I told about him and I look Vernon so cold because I hate him he hurt my feelings he looks at me.

Jungkook came to me. "Are you sad?" He asked me.

"Yes, when I saw him. He hurt my feelings and broke up with me for no reason." I said when I cried. Jungkook wipes my tears.

"I don't want see you cry. Don't worry, I teach this guy a lesson" he clenches his fist. "When I saw him, I remembered Sergei Kuznetsov" he came to Vernon. "I will challenge you a Fighting match right now" he was angry and clenched his fist.

"I will accept your challenge" Vernon chuckles and he clenched his fist too. They want to kill each other.

Dad came to Vernon and Jungkook. "Boys stop, If you want to Fight. Fight in the octagon ring not here"

"Ok, I understand sir" Vernon said.

Jungkook POV

We're here in the Gym. Vernon and I was in the octagon ring. We wore a only MMA shorts and MMA Gloves. When I saw Vernon, I remembered Sergei Kuznetsov, he exactly look like him.

The fight was started. I was in my fighting pose. He tried punching me but I dodged. I study his movements. He tried kicking in my head but blocked. His attack was so strong.

I punched him in his gut many times and then I punched his face but he punched me in my face too. We stopped. "You strong Mr.Hoffmann" he chuckles.

"Your strong too" I chuckles too. Honestly his fight style it's similar to Sergei. He tried kick my leg but I blocked it using my leg. I distance a little bit to him and he double jump front kick but I dodge him.

I round house kick strike on his head. He was down but he stood up in the second, bended his knee. " I won't give up" he punch the floor. He stood up and back to his fighting pose. He came to me punching me aggressively I tried to dodge his attack but he hit me in my rib, gut, and face.

I can't move he so strong like his counterpart. He continued to attack me. I was thinking about my sister.

Flashback.....

Sergei pulls the trigger in the distance but my sister save me from shooting my sister full of blood of her back. "Somi, why you do this?" She spitting a blood and her tears was falling down.

"I save you because Tzuyu Unnie needs you" My tears falling down. My sister close her eyes and she was died.

Flashback was ended.....

I countered his attack and Punch him in his face many times. I grabbed his two legs and double leg takedown. He was laying down in the floor and I strike him in his face using my elbows and punches. He bruised in his face.