Chapter 11: New Friend

Yeonwoo POV

4 weeks later

I left my job and I went back to Korea to meet comrade with Seung Ri Oppa. I wore a Military Uniform. I'm here on Blue House and I met President Yang Hyun Suk of Unified Korea, He gave me a Medal of Honor.

This my first time met a new president of Korea and he honored me. "Congratulations Sgt.Lee." He said "you will promote captain" he promoted me.

"Thank you Mr.President" I smiled and he smiled too.

-------

I'm here in the street of Seoul, their many changes of this place. There so many commercialized Building. I walked until I saw my favorite restaurant in Seoul when I was a child my family always visit here. I entered the restaurant and I saw my childhood friends Min Yoon gi aka Suga, Jung Ho Seok aka J hope and My number 1 crush Kim Seok Jin aka Jin they're more handsome.

"Hi, Oppas" I said when I smiled.

"Hi Da Bin Welcome Back and Congratulations" they come to me and I shake hands to them especially Jin. He more handsome than before.

We sat on the chair. "What do you want to Order Da Bin?" Jin asked me "this is my treat" he smiled. His smile was beautiful and I was blushing.

"Ahhh really Jin," Suga said

"Yeah sure, so guys what do you want to order?" He said. I like him a lot because he's a kind person. His family was so richest in Korea.

"I want some Buffalo Wings and Fries," I said and I was happy met my old comrades.

"You never Change Da Bin" he touched my head and I smiled and he smiled too.

"Aye!!!! Da Bin was In Love" Suga and J Hope Said.

"Shut up Suga and J hope, it so embarrassing!!!!" I shouted them. They're stopped.

"So want to you want to order Suga and J hope," He asked them.

"We want some Big Cheese Burger" J hope said.

"Waiter" Jin called a waiter. The waiter came to Jin "what is your order sir" a waiter asked.

"1 Buffalo Wings with Fries, 1 chicken burger and 2 big cheeseburgers," he said. The waiter went to the kitchen.

-------

We're finished ate our foods. The food was so delicious this restaurant was improving a lot.

I hope Nancy visits this place with me and eat our favorite foods. How is she anyway I think she was busy with her work.

"Did you enjoy the food Da Bin" Jin look at me and smiles.

"Yes," I nodded "thank you treat me a food," I said and smiled.

-----------

I'm here in a Military base in Seoul, Korean military was improving. I was walking with Hyebin and Seung Ri Oppa. There so many Heavy Tanks, Helicopters, Fighter Jet, and Transportation Planes.

We went to the meeting room. The room was so huge. I saw Jin, what is he doing here? "Oh Jin, What are doing here?" I asked him and he wore a military uniform.