Chapter 9: Sleeper Agent

3rd person

Lee Da Bin was confined on Boston Hospital and her brother Lee Seung Ri sat on the chair near to her.

He talks himself "why she doesn't remembered me? I thought she was died on War" he was thinking so deep. He laughs slightly "I'm so happy you're alive"

He received call from Hyebin and he answered it "Hello Capt.Lee Hye bin, I have good News for you."

He asked "What is it? Major Oppa"

He replied "I found My little Sister"

Hyebin was so happy and said "Really you found her?"

He nodded "Yes but she unstable from now"

Lee Seung ri was leader of ROK-SWC or also know as Republic of Korea Special Warfare Command and Lee Hyebin was assistant of Seung ri. The Reason why they're here because they're investigated a Valkyrie and captured the Korean Defectors.

Yeonwoo POV

(Dreaming)

The 2nd Korean War has begun and I was youngest participant, I'm only 15 years old when I was enlisted on military alongside of my older brother Lee Seung ri, he's Captain of ROK-SWC . I'm 17 years old from now.

I was in the military truck with Sergeant Lee Hye Bin and My Brother Capt.Lee Seung ri, he so brave he killed 10 Korean People's Army Soldiers. HyeBin was my best friend and Sparring partner, we're same age.

I hold my M4A1 with Holo sight and Grenade launcher. The military truck was stopped and my brother said "let's Go go go" we're going down on military truck.

Our home town was doomed and I heard gunfire everywhere, I looked everywhere and I saw KPA Soldier and I shoot him in the head. I followed my brother and Hyebin. I saw 3 KPA soldiers on the left and 3 KPA soldiers on the right, I Said to my brother and Hyebin "Brother and Hyebin stop!!!"
I shoot them one on one and they're all dead. My brother and Hyebin was amazed, My Brother asked me "How did you do that?"

I answered "That's a secret"

We're continue to walked and we're went to building to save the civilian, we're entering the building and there so many civilians trapped here. ROK-SWC Soldiers guide the Civilians command by my brother.

I notice the old man with Katana and came to him and I asked him "how did you get your Katana?"

He answered "it's my ancestors treasure and this sword is not for everyone, this sword for brave and pure heart, if you had hated and anger in your heart you will out of control" the old man look at me. He said "Your the woman save this country" he has given his Katana "please accept my gift Miss"

I took the Katana and I open it, the blade was so shiny.

--------

We're in outside of the building, the all civilian was evacuated. 100 KPA Soldiers came in they're shoot us and I ordered my Brother and Hyebin "Please care the civilian Seung ri and Hyebin."

My brother asked me "How about you?"

I answered "I will fight them"