Chapter 5: First Hug

Yeonwoo POV

I was in Mcdonie Real Estate and Trading Corp at Nancy's Office but Nancy wasn't there and I saw Sec.Smith and I asked him "Where's Nancy?"

He answered "She was in her house, she cancelled her meeting and appointment"
Why she do that and I asked "why she cancelled her meeting and appointment?"

He answered "I think she was drunk when she cancelled her appointment she was drunk, I dunno."

I asked him "Where she live?" I want see her because I was ready for her project on Boston.

He answered "in her big mansion in New York, you want go there?"

I nodded "Yes of course"  i continues "I want say I was ready for the project"

He smiled and he said "ok i will guide you"

--------

I was in Nancy's house with Sec.Smith, Her house is so huge and she so rich. I said "wow her house is so huge"

Sec Smith answered "Yeah, You're right" he said the price of her house "it's not house, It's a mansion and it's worth of 20 million dollars" it's so expensive.

We getting in to her house I mean mansion, the hall is so huge and there so many Statues and I saw the butler and he said "Welcome to my Master Nancy Mansion"

I asked him "what's your name Mister?"

He answered "My name is Alexander called me Alex" he's middle age man and he asked me "What's you're name Miss?"

I answered "I'm Lee Da Bin called me Yeonwoo and I'm Engineer" I Smiles at him. I asked him "where's Nancy's Bedroom?"

He answered "in the 2nd floor of this mansion"

I ordered Sec.Smith "Sec Smith you may leave"

He answered "Yes Ms.Lee" Sec.Smith leave us.

Alex asked me "what's your relationship to Master Nancy?"

I answered "I'm her Engineer of her company."

He said "ahh ok" he asked me "do you want guide you to her room?"

I nodded "Yes of course alex"

He said "Ok I will guide you"

We walking in the hall, I saw the family picture of Nancy and she had older sister and I asked Alex "Who is that girl next to Nancy?"

He answered "she's a older sister of Master Nancy, her name is Brenda"

wow she so beautiful too like Nancy  and I asked him "What's her sister occupation?"

He answered "she work on US Air Force As Captain and she was most intelligent on West Point US Military Academy"

Wow Nancy's Sister was a Military Officer, We walked again and we climbed up on the Stairs and we here on the 2nd floor. There so many Rooms and Paintings. We walked and we found a room of Nancy's Room and Alex Knocked the door but she wasn't responding. Alex open the door and the door was unlocked.

I saw her slept on her bed and I came in, I starring at her why she drink a lot of liquor and i asked alex "what happened to her?" 

he answered "she had a problem with his ex boyfriend because his father hired him as her bodyguard"

that's awful, it's so hurt if you saw you're ex boyfriend. I want help her to move on and erase her pain.

i saw her crying while she sleep and she said "please don't leave me Vernon, please" she crying. Vernon who is he.