Justin and austin

A few month passed, Austin asked me if I wanted to live with him, I did. So, I let Zach rent my house.

I seen Justin, he's been visiting a lot and collaborating with austin. They're like brothers, honestly I really loved how they got along with each other. Justin would talk to me & austin a lot about him and Selena, he said he was getting over her but the way she always finds her way back to him.. He just can't fight it, loving her was too easy for this dude.

"Justin, I want you meet someone," I told him and pulled up my laptop.

"Who is it now?" He scooted next to me and looked at the screen.

"This is Taylor's sister in law! She's a model and she's really sweet." I scrolled on my kinnect friends and clicked on annastassia.

"Annastassia maverick?" He looked into her more.

"Or I'll bring you to another party?"

"When's she going to show up?" Justin looked at me.

"Next month at titan's birthday!" I told him. Titan was Taylor's oldest son, turning 3.

"I'll be there."

Austin walked in my office and saw justin behind my desk. He was eating, typical.

"Waddup guys?" He walked over to see what we were talking about.

"Annastassia," I showed him the picture of her.

"Oh! I remember meeting her real quick when I saw Vanessa that one day."

"What? When? Why were you there?" I started interrogating austin.

"It was a long time ago when I was doing a shoot for something, I happened to be at the same location as Vanessa, Kylie and Anna. It was maybe five-sixish years ago," Austin held my hands to make me calm down.

"Oh."

---Justin's POV---

I always felt comfortable around Ronnie, she was that one girl who actually made me forget about the pain I had. Like she was my little big sister. She gave advice like a wise old lady and she was really nice and comforting, but also a mean, funny witch. I just thought whatever she said would be the best for me so I decided to met this annastassia chick.

"What Is she?" I looked at Ronnie.

"English and it think she's from Guam. Or something close to that."

I scrolled through her pictures and she didn't seem too bad. All that was wrong was I didn't know her personality. It takes me one sentence to see if I like someone or not.

"Well I'm about to see you guys later, tell me when little titan's birthday is and hit me up!" I told them.

"Okay. See you later bro." Austin shook my hand.

"Yeah, take care."

"Bye J," Ronnie hugged me and all I could do is remember when I'd be with her whenever she cried to me all through midnight. Austin was lucky to have a girl like Veronica because she was a great girl. ---- That night I went home rethinking life. I don't know where it's came toooo....... I my head it goes like this; whenever I see Selena with someone else, I get jealous and angry but when I get my chance with her I don't want her. Like once I have her I really don't want her, so it's just that one feeling. Then In a different part of me, I liked Ronnie. Ever since the day she came in my studio with Nessie and Cody, I thought she was cute for all these years but when I finally got to know her, her story WAS hard to tell so if you weren't there from the beginning you really wouldn't have the patience to listen. I also liked the fact austin made her happy, more than I ever did so I didn't want to take her.

I prayed this night, guide me...

------next day-----

I met Austin at the studio and we did work and busted a few songs. This guy was talented, I liked the way he took on this career! He was always working hard and doing better and better everyday, I see why Ronnie likes this guy.

"So austin," I sat with him at the lounge.

"Whaddup!" He looked up from his phone.

"When are you and Ronnie getting it?" I casually said, nothing serious.

"Wha--," I cut him off before we both laughed about it.

"But Im serious though!" I nudged him.

"Man, everything Is coming a long really well, I might do it soon." Austin looked into the sky and smirked.

"Yo, we gotta do it big."

-----Ronnie's POV-----

I was in my office thinking of how I was back in place where I was years ago. I was I'm Austin's life again, which means tons more paparazzi.

"Ron, are you with austin?" One of my co-workers barged in my office.

"Uh, shut the door. Why?"

"I was listening to TMZ just and you were featured with justin bieber and austin mahone. Like a quick second," she explained to me.

"Uhhhh. I am," I shooed her out and she was actually one of my good friends.

*Rachel called*

Rachel: VEERONNNNNNNICA

me: hello?

Rachel: do you and austin see each other?

Me: why is this happening?! We are.

Rachel: okay. You better stay safe huh! I don't want you turn out like me!

Me: yeah yeah. I'm at work call me later.

Rachel: I'm home, I'm going to swoop by later.

Me: yeah.....about that, I live with austin. Soooo, you're not going to be able to.

Rachel: what the hell, ok.

Me: talk to you later cuz

Rachel: bye

I went back to checking off my last few papers of work. I was so overwhelmed with everything I don't know how to handle things, it's been to long. I know when I was with justin, just as friends, was hard enough.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

I'm so stressed over school, I hate it sooo much. I can't do everything.

Bleh, sophomore year is a hassle.

Thank you all for reading, please continue.

Follow @snififngmahone on twitter

Thank you again,

Share

Comment

Vote