It

Everyday since Vanessa's wedding was great. Austin and I texted everyday and face timed whenever he got a chance. I'd see Alex all the time and I don't know if him and Alexis ever hit it off, Robert was featured a lot too. Welp for Zach, he visits but he's totally a money chaser, I don't know how he gets money but it's amazing that he just gets stacks from nowhere! I love Zach!

Austin still kinda lived in Miami but he owned house down in Los Angeles too so I guess he could visit whenever he wants....

Text to austin.

Me:When are you going back to Miami?

Austin: Oh, someone rented out the place so I'm moving back here. im getting a new house

Me:so like you're stay here for good?

Austin: yeah! For now atleast.

Me:okay, so are you in the studio?

Austin: no I'm at my place packing stuff for the new house. I miss you

Me: it's been a day babe. But I miss you toooooo ;*

Austin: can you come over

Me: babe, I have work tomorrow. I can't stay late..

Austin: can I go to your house then?

Me: okay, I'll be here.

I just finished my stuff I needed for tomorrow at work and I cooked something for dinner and ate it. Austin was taking forever to get here. I wonder what he was doing.

My phone went off and austin was calling.

Austin: hey baby.

Me:what's up

Austin: Sorry for the hold up, mike and Robert had some new sounds so I stopped by the studio for a little bit, I'll be there in a little... Love you

Me: love you too!

Austin:k see ya ronnnns

Me: bye.

I hung up and went up to my room and waited until austin came, I got less scared of being alone in my house. ---

"I'm in here!" I yelled from my room when austin walked through the door. He's always known where my secret keys were located. -I heard him sprinting up the stairs and he jumped right next to me.

"Did you miss me?" He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Shh, my show is on right now!" I yelled and gave him five fingers.

"So I guess I should leave then?" Austin said sarcastically and pointed at the door.

"Austin! I'm about to whip the shit out of you," I turned to him and gave him my 'bitch I will cut you' face.

He just laughed and waited until my show was done.

---Austin's POV----

Ronnie was so hot now, I mean she's always been pretty but like WOOOW.

"2 more minutes!" She screamed when something crazy happened and the she jumped out of bed and started going crazy, I wonder what she does when no ones around....only god knows.

I scrolled through twitter favoriting tweets and saying stuff.

'Hanging out with the one and only @VeronicaMarx'

She changed her user name after high school and she blocked me and I never got back to being unblocked until she made a new acc, I didn't follow her but I watched her tweet for a while. I'm such a creeper.

"My twitter is going crazy man, why'd you tweet me!" She playfully punched me.

"I love you," was all I said after her phone had a seizure.

"I love myself too!" She smiled and looked at me, I tried kidding her but she turned and I kissed her cheek. Oh my goodness, Ronnie is so damn annoying! But I love her to the moon and back. She gives me mad butterflies still and I do think I'll ever get used to that.

Her show was done and we went down into the living room.

"What are we doing?" I asked her, I was kind of confused. Why were we down here?

"Just come on!" She spread a blanket on The ground and i dont know what she was doing so I went to reach for her legs and carried her back to her room. I threw her on the bed.

"Baby, you're mine tonight!" I bit my lip and she jumped on me. Her legs were wrapped around my body and I put her against the wall and we went all over the room eventually.

"Its going to break!" She yelled when I put her on a desk. So I lifted her back up man it was a hassle, this is why you don't skip gym days, gentlemen. I laid her out on the bed and she pulled me down before I could take a breath. I started taking my shirt off and she started unbuttoning, to be honest it was a mess. She let me do it, the first time, it's going down In history with Veronica rose. Our clothes all found it's way off our bodies.

"Babe," she moaned in concern before I took my boxers off. I just winked at her and took out a condom she closed her eyes and screamed quietly. I know we might be going fast but it felt like we never left eachother.

---Ronnie's POV----

Yes, it was happening. Austin was probably experienced but right now I could care less.-- He thrusted Into me quick, it hurt only for a little then he started going faster. Pi didn't even think about anything while it happened, it just happened.

"AUSTIIIIIN!!!" I scratched his back.

He was breathing hard, his body was really warm and wet. He slowed down when we reached the climax and he took it out slowly.

"Uhhhhh" I started panting, it came out. Austin pushed my hair back and kissed my neck. Austin was so sexy, mannnn.

"I love you babe," he whispered in my ear.

"love you too, austin."

Austin got off and laid next to me. I Rolled into his arms and faced him. I ran my hand through his sweaty hair and kissed him again. I was so happy because austin, I was back in his arms again. I liked how he never lost the shine in his eyes and the tone in his voice, all these years I knew what I was missing. Him.

Everything about him, his smile, his eyes, his hugs. His lips....... He made me laugh all the time and I fell in love more and more. I'm so blessed and thankful he's back in my life.

---Austin's POV---

Veronica was the only girl on my mind, when I was with the other girls, that wasn't real love. It was just a replacement, or substitute just to get her off my mind. I didn't even kiss the other girls, I hugged them and that was just about it.-- My back was burning from Ronnie and I was so exhausted but I was so glad she was back In my arms. I couldn't say that enough, I was just so happy.

"Goodnight cutie," I kissed her forehead and hugged her like throughout the night.

"Goodnight austy."

----------------------

A/N

Thank you for reading.

Vote

&

Share

&

Comment

Twitter&IG-sniffingmahone