-•Chapter 5: Immortal Love•-

Hey. I'm sorry for not posting in awhile, I just got busy with school and motivation.
I wanted to let you guys know that if you see the changes to the title, it's going to be a chapter that's not to important to the main plot, and it'll probably be shorter than usual. 300-500 words probably.
I wanted to go over Milo and Embers backstory for THIS story. Their cannon story is in my universe Clouds, which I probably won't publish for awhile.
Thank you for reading and enjoy the story.

~~~

"Father, I'm leaving to go out on patrol.." The white haired boy spoke with a bored tone.  He heard his father saying something to him, but the young male ignored him and walked out into the chilly spring night.

Ember pulled his yellow scarf up over his nose and held it there, then sighed.. He wasn't going to kill anyone tonight, he wouldn't kill anyone anymore unless it was absolutely necessary.. Same with all the new comers. Instead, he was going to spy on a certain boy he has had his eye on for a little while.

He didn't know what it was about him, but he could never stop himself from sneaking out at night to go see the him. He was just drawn to him..

Ember continued to walk towards the park he knew the male was at. He always went there with a friend after work to stargaze.

~~~

"Father, I'm going out." Embers voice held a bored tone and was quiet, as he didn't want his father to really hear him. He would most likely make someone go with him, since he was so protective over his now only child.

Before his father could say anything, he was out the door and headed towards the town. The mansion was rather close to the local park, but was covered by an invisible shield that made it look like more forest. Only people with direct ties to the inside could enter, how it should be.

Ember sighed softly as he walked to the park, pulling a soft pastel pink scarf up over his nose, taking a deep breath and taking in the scent of his love. For you see, Ember wasn't going to kill anyone tonight, he was going to spy on a certain boy he had fallen in love with. He didn't know his name yet, but he knew they went to a café with a few friends every Tuesday night, the park every Saturday, and work every other day, except for Sunday in which the place he worked was closed.

He was obsessed, but not in the extreme way like you would see in anime or shows. At least that's what he told himself, he was simply in love with a boy that had an obsession with the pastels. Ember loved that, he loved everything about him, he wouldn't let anyone or thing hurt him, ever.

~~~

It's Monday night, so he was at work in a restaurant right across the street from a café Ember was sat in, watching as they waited tables and happily took peoples orders. He was so kind to everyone, Ember almost thought about going over and getting a table in his section, but eventually decided against it as he was to nervous and it wasn't the right time. Whenever that would be. If his sister was still with him, she would probably be telling Ember to man up and go say hello, as she would do.

Ember smiled sadly and looked at the time, the café would be closing soon, so Ember picked up his things and started to go home, but not without catching the attention of the boy across the street who recognized his scarf he lost a few weeks ago, and why the cute guy with white hair had it.

~~~

Days went by and the pink haired boy couldn't get Ember off of his mind, which made it difficult to work and have a conversation with his friends. This frustrated him to the point where he decided to go on a jog early in the morning to see if that would help him forget about the white haired boy.

Ember had just so happened to have been in the same place, and they ran into each other. Quite literally..

They spent more time with each other, Milo eventually fell in love with Ember and got married. The two adopted their son Liam a year later from a woman that couldn't care for her at the time unborn child.

And the rest was history.

~~~
Word count: 810

Hey ya'll, thanks for reading. Sorry if it's not exactly what you wanted, but these are my filler chapters.. Ones I'll publish when I'm struggling with the next actual chapter.

Thank you guys for everything and have a lovely day/night.