-Chapter 4-

Hey, welcome back. Sorry for the delay and very late Happy Halloween.

Also this is currently my favorite song.. This is important information for a certain someone who reads this book for when they piss me off on a call next 😡😂

~~~

I don't remember when, but I had fallen asleep, and when I woke up I was starfished on my bed. How and when did this happen? I don't really know. But I sat up and went to the closet not realizing I had forgotten to bring my bag with me.  Yet somehow.. All my favorite clothing I wear on a regular basis was in the closet on hangers.

I didn't really question it due to one of my family members being obsessed with fashion, I won't say names but he knows who he is.

Grabbing a pair of faded pink overalls and a black sweater that had the words 'well this is awkward' on them, I then continued to get dressed and go through my normal routine.

After that I opened the perfect blue and white striped door and bumped into a woman who looked about the age of 22. She had mocha colored skin with grey-green eyes and dark brown hair that had caramel streaks. She wore a white long-sleeved shirt that had a black letter B on the back of it, along with black jeans and pink combat boots. (I'm sorry Kat I needed an outfit to I made one up TwT)

"I-I'm sorry..! I didn't see you there!"

"It's fine. I should've paid more attention.." Her voice sounded bored and not caring that I just ran into her.

"I'm Y/n, how about you..?" As she was about to speak, she was cut off.

"Bianca..! I've been looking for you." A familiar voice yelled out. I turned to see Milo with Ember in tow.

So her name is Bianca..

"Hello Milo, hello Ember.. What is it you need?" She didn't sounds very bored anymore.

"Ember changed the schedule, everyone is gathering in the living room." My pink haired relative pushed up his round glasses and smiled brightly.

"Alright."

"Y/n..! You come too!" Milo grabbed my wrist and pulled me along behind them.

This may be a long day..

~~~

This is incredible..

In front of me are four groups of people. One mostly girls, one mostly of the 'originals', next to them a group of mostly girls but with some boys, and then the residents of this mansion.

Everyone is gathering in the front yard of the Slender Mansion. In the Slender group I could see Term, who was glaring at Stitches. Amy, who was talking to Lilly and Rylie.

And my attention turned to the 'originals'... A boy with white skin and long black hair was standing next to another who wore a black hoodie and navy blue mask. Next to them was two men and a teenage boy, he wore a bright orange hoodie and ski mask. That had red eyes and a red frown. The  next a faded orange jacket with a feminine white mask with black eyes and lips, and then the boy with a dark green and light green striped jacket that had a blue hood. He also had a mask that just went around his mouth and orange goggles hanging around his neck.

There where many more, but in front of them all was a boy.. He was short in stature with dirty blond hair and pale skin. His eyes where closed and it looked like he was talking to himself.. Normally, I wouldn't pay any mind to this.. But it looked like there was some kind of shield around them, almost invisible to the naked eye.

The boy from before opened his eyes and looked directly into mine.. Red and black met crystal E/c.. A shiver went down my spine as the area around me suddenly went tense.. And cold.. It felt like he was looking directly into my would and I didn't know if I liked that very much..