level - aepete {1}

******
" an order society placed to determine status "
******

Wandering around the glistening palace, the crown prince of Thailand, inspected closely at everything and everywhere. It was a day for perfection, and not a single thing must go wrong. If even a speck did, the prince knew they would face the wrath of his parents, the Queen and King. And frankly, they weren't scary but they did give out punishments they thought were suitable for the crimes, or in this case, mistakes.

" Your highness Pete? "

Startled, the prince turned around. He smiled kindly when he noticed it was only Sanada, one of the oldest servant who worked for the palace. Pete waved his hand, motioning the servant to continue with her orders.

" His majesty and Her majesty wish to see you. They say people will be visiting soon."

Pete nodded," Thank you. You may leave now."

Pete watched as Sanada disappeared into a room. As he started walking towards the throne room, a boy about the same age as him appeared out of nowhere.They bumped heads falling on their bottoms. Pete who had landed on his elbows, grimaced in pain as the other boy stood up and dusted himself off. He appeared to be uninjured but luck for Pete was bad for he caught a bruise from the fall on his elbow.

" Jesus Christ, do you not look at where you are going?"

When Pete heard the boy yell at him, he gaped at the person who snapped at him, forgetting his pain on his elbow. It was the first time anyone had dare to raise their voice at him. Call him spoiled, but he was the prince, so everyone gave him the special treatment, so he was pretty much used to being pampered.

" Hey, you. Why are you in such a daze? Don't tell me you are a crackhead?"

Pete tried to snap out of it by shaking his hand. He quickly got up from the floor and started to dust his clothes. It seemed as though the servants didn't get to clean this part of the palace since it was so dirty here. The other boy that seemed to the same age as Pete started tapping his foot, clearly impatient.

"Why are you not answering any of my questions?"

Pete sighed in annoyance," I am Prince Pete, crown prince of Thailand. How dare you be this rude."

The other latter stopped the tapping of his foot and gasped. He became quite quiet before grinning," Well sorry for offending you Prince. My name is Ae, anointed royal servant of Princess Chaaim of the south district of Thailand."

Pete gaped at Ae like a fish out of water when he continued to act nonchalance in front of Pete as though they were good friends already. But Pete was fascinated with Ae and played along, trying to get on his good side.

" Ah yes, how is she? I heard she had an injury earlier this year?"

Ae rolled his eyes," It was just a sprain on her ankle. Nothing to fuss about but, of course, she over reacted."

Pete chuckled in amusement. He could see that Ae was a special person who didn't judge someone based on their status and he found it intriguing. And so his curiosity got the best of him and he asked," Would you like to meet up this evening for a walk?"

Ae stared at Pete, making him shuffle his feet in nervousness. His eyes swept up and down the Prince's body before Ae shrugged and said," Sure, 6 pm?"

Pete nodded in confirmation," 6 pm it is then."

They stared at each other before smiling at each other and shuffling away, saying their byes quietly.

Jesus Christ, that was awkward as hell, they both thought to themselves.

But both had this feeling in their heart, telling them it wouldn't be the last time they would see eachother

**************

This story will be different. It'll be about 3 chapters of about 600-700 words. Please be patient. I usually update twice a day or so.

oneshots - BLजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें