Be My Girlfriend

Nicko's POV

It was the day that me and Carlene would return back to school. I opened my cellphone and try to look for things that recently happened in our school. My eyes widen when I saw the picture of me and Carlene while my hands are on her shoulders. I felt happy for that picture but it suddebly changed when I saw a lot of harsh comments about her. Even though I can't understand them, I can feel bad comments through comments like:

"Eww"
"Bitch"
"Loser"

And many more.

I needed to make a plan so that they would stop bullying my girl. An idea of her being my girlfriend is the first thing that came through my mind. I agreed onto it.

"I'll make her my girlfriend so Carlene and I will get both benefits which is, bully-free and falling for me" I thought to myself. I laughed at my idea and I don't even know why.

I decided to get off of my bed and go to my shower room. After that, I picked my uniform and drink my artificial blood before I leave. As I walk my way through the lobby, I felt a presence in my house. I keep sensing that presence and it lead me to the kitchen. My eyes widen when I saw my mother's friend and household master, Ms. Park Jung-hee. She's a pure Korean and a human who was born and raised in America as well. She worked for our family for 28 years already.

"Ms. Park?" I asked.

"Oh! Oh Nicko I missed you!" She answered as she hugged me real tight.

"Ooohhh too tight!"

"Oh sorry I missed my little troublemaker"

"I'm a grown up now!" I complained. "And I thought you're staying on America for a few more years?" I added.

"Grown up or not you are still my lottle troublemaker and I followed you here because your Mom want someone to keep things here in order" she answered.

"Why does she need to do that, don't Mom trust me? And besides I'm old enough to make my own decisions"

"She trusts you and she just wants me to keep an eye for you and she'll feel better if my presence was present here"

"Fine, but I really missed my 2nd mother too. How did you arrive here?" I said as I hugged her again.

"Last night"

"Oh, okay...." it was the only thing I said before looking at my watch. "It's 5:45 already and I got to go to school we can continue chatting again later and Ms. Park please take care of the house for me"

"I will bye!" She said while waving to me.

I went to my garage to open my car but when I was about to open the door I thought of something.

I want to pickup Carlene and I thought would it be better if we walk all the way through school or I use my car. And I thought I choose to walk with her all the way through school.

So I went out of my garage and out of my gate.

Bye sir

"Bye!" I said as I waved back to my guard. Pretty weird waving back and answering back to my guard for I don't usually do this. I guess I feel pretty inspired today.

I walk my way to Carlene's house and I sensed that she's getting ready to school as well.

-------------------------

Carlene's POV

''Ma!! Baon ko po!" Sigaw ko.

"Oh ito wag gagastos ng malaki ha mag-ipon ka ren" paalala nya.