CHOICE 07 - Confusion

Start from the beginning

CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! I'M GONNA DIE IF THIS CONTINUE!!!

"IZUKU! PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed from the tops of my lungs. Izuku raised her head and surprised to see me levitating in the air.

"What...? But I didn't do this." She asked in confusion.

Dammit! Why did you have to be dense now?!

"Stop using your Quirk!" I ordered and in an instant, I fell on the floor,again. I hissed in pain.

"W-What is this? Why did I-- Ah! I'm totally loss now! Why did you say this is my Quirk?" Izuku asked me,demanding for an answer. I huffed in irritation.

I got up and brushed ofr the dirts on my shirt. "Listen, Izuku. Right now,you have two Quirks in your body,kid." I explained and Izuku's jaws dropped in shock.

"What kind of nonsense are you talking about? I only have one Quirk." Izuku denied me. "Whatever,kid. You'll know more about it later after all." I sighed in defeat.

"We're backkkkk!!!!!!!" An annoying female voice yelled and burst opened the door roughly. "Izu-chan!!" Toga ran to Izuku and hugged her firmly, suffocating the greenette.

"What the heck happened here? This is such a mess!" Toga asked while looking around the messy room.

"Owo~ Izu-chan~ Could it be you use your Quirk again?~" Toga giggled in excitement. Izuku shrugged, still in confusion amd puzzle.

"I-I don't have such a Quirk." Izuku denied her too. "Awh~ Please use your Quirk again~ I know you can activate it~" Toga begged with puppy eyes.

"Toga,shut up. Don't ask for ridiculous thing. Do you want us to get killed?" I scolded her in irritation.

Midoriya's POV

What were they talking about???

I was really confused now!!!

I stared at the duo who were fighting for unknown reason. I only remained sitting on the bed,watching the childish fight between Dabi and Himiko-chan.

I rubbed my chin and started thinking about this 'Quirk' they were telling me. I started mumbling and muttering in my own world.

"Izuku." I then heard Dabi calling me. I raised my head and saw Dabi crossing his arms while looking at me in anger.

"Come on,Tomura-kun wanna see you~" Himiko-chan dragged me out of my room. I sighed and only followed her pace.

.....

Meanwhile,
Nighttime,
At the dorm,
Common area...

Third Person's POV

"Guys! Guys! I have a news!" Uraraka ran towards the Midoriya Searching Squad in eager yet she sounded a bit worried.. "What's it,Ochako-chan?" Asui asked in confusion.

"Yesterday,me and Bakugou-kun saw Deku-chan with the villains in an alleyway!" Uraraka whispered yell at them.

Their jaws dropped in shock. They looked at each other in surprise. "No way..." Jiro wanted to deny.

"Don't say that Midoriya was working...with them...?" Kirishima asked in disbelief.

Bakugou suddenly threw some pictures on the table.They were pictures of Midoriya. The girls took a look a the pictures first. There were some pictures of Midoriya crying and some pictures of stuffs and people started floating around except Midoriya.

Everyone looked at each other in confusion again. "Actually, we wanted to save Deku-chan back then but there were two villains there. They were conversing. We couldn't hear what they were talking about but we were about to charge at them, our body suddenly started floating...and only Deku-chan remained on the ground." Uraraka explained in detail.

"But didn't her Quirk is strength-enhancer type?" Ashido asked everyone. They all shrugged.

"I think..." Yaoyorozu suddenky spoke up. "They kidnap Midoriya-san...because of her Quirk..." Her statement actually made sense.

Everyone looked at each other and sighed in frustration. They had to work harder to get Midoriya back!

_________________________