CHOICE 07 - Confusion

Dabi's POV

I gazed into her glimmering green forest iris deeply.  I couldn't hold back my deisre to make her mine anymore.

Izuku only stared at me innocently,so clueless yet so cute.This was why I...

I what?

I loved her?

It couldn't be...I loved her...

I hated to admit it but I had felt like this even before she was kidnapped.

After that Faceless Bossy Dude was caught, I was told by Handy-Mandyman to stalk Izuku and I found out she was dating that IcyHot kid,the kid I hated so much!

I couldn't believe a scumbag like him would date such a lovely girl like Izuku. Why did that bastard got everything?

I was really jealous.

And now that she was right in front of me,this feelings of fondness had grew stronger.

"Izuku...can I...?" I brushed her soft lips that I had touched. I was glad I was her first kiss and the first person to touch her.

"D-Dabi,please...Step back.." Izuku placed her hands on my chest,trying to push me away from her but her action only turned me on more and more.

I held her hand and then sucked her slender finger. Izuku gasped in surprise and tried to pull back. "No,stop!!!" She screamed to stop me.

Izuku suddenly shoved me away with crazy strength,making me stumbled back. I hissed in pain.

"What's gotten into you?!" Izuku yelled at me in madness while hugging herself, trying to protect her purity. I chuckled at her embarrassed self.

No wonder he wanted to break up with her.

"What are you laughing at?" She pouted,feeling offended. "Now I know why that Todoroki kid wanna break up with you.You're so slow." I smirked cynically at her. Izuku's eyes widened in surprise. "H-H-How did you know?" She asked me nervously.

"Stalking you of course." I laughed at her. "W...Why did you...?" Izuku stared at me in disbelief,shocking to know that I was stalking her.

"Whatever. Come on,let's continue." I didn't answer. I got up and gripped Izuku's wrist again and pulled her toward the bed. I pushed her onto the bed.

I crawled ontop of Izuku who was shivering in fear. "D-Dabi,please..." She begged in fear. "Please what? Pleasure you?" I smirked seductively.

I got closer to her earlobe and bit it. Izuku moaned in pleasure. "You're sweet,Izuku..." I whispered into her ears and started taking off my tops.

"No...Please don't do this..." Izuku pleaded with teary eyes but I didn't care. What I cared right now was to make her mine.

I planted kisses on her neck now, leaving purple hickeys as marks she was mine. Izuku ran her fingers in my dark spiky hair. "D-Dabi..."

"Say it, Izuku. Say that you want me..." I ordered her while panting heavily. I couldn't hold back anymore.

My hands roamed on her curvy body to the bottom. I started taking off her pants. Izuku gasped in shock.

"NOOO!!!!!" Izuku screamed in determination to stop me. Out of blue, the buildings started shaking.

Wait,this was the same thing that happened yesterday!!!

I darted my eyes to Izuku and she was crying. Her eyes were covered with her hands and tears kept streaming down.

My body and all stuffs in the room started to float in the air,only Izuku remained down there.