The Sun Dragon (1)

It's been 2 days since you reveal your true and adult form where they all went even more crazier than before. You and Ruby are currently busy babysitting your two daughters to Oum-know's-where. Well as for the others..............

Yang is on the floor all bloodied and her body are covered by bruises. She tried to stand but she failed her body float and got slammed to the ceiling back to the floor and finally to wall. Six figures walks to Yang's direction.

???1: "I recommend for you to stay on the ground, miss Xiao Long." she said with tone of hatred to the said girl while pointing her riding crop to yang restraining her by using her semblance, telekinesis.

???2: "how dare you to put your brand to (y/n)!! He is not an animal nor your possession!!" she looked down to yang who is struggling to the ground.

Even thru yang is all beat up she managed to crack a smirk and look at ???2 with her undamaged left eye.

Yang: "t-thats *splat* where you are wrong..... H-he is mine.....  Fro-from the very begging. I'm his first and he's my first too we we have deeper bonds than any of you will ever have heheh-" she got cut off by ???3 kicking her straight to the face knocking her off.

???3: "YOU TALK TOO DAMN MUCH!!"

???4: "come on girls, pick her up.  I don't want (y/n) to see her like this he'll hate us."

???5: "I'll cover that for us, I know someone in this school that can erase and alternate memories. We already got revenge for what have she done to our (y/n)."

All: "yes mistress!!" they place her on a cart cover her with pile of clothing and push the cart to team RWBY's dorm. ???5 makes a call to make there plans to action after that they just left her to her dorm so it'll looks like it's just a dream. But unknown to them Yang remember what they did.

After they left Yang's eyes shot open revealing grimmified eyes. Her pupils are crimson red with and the white part of her eyes become black.

Then a wide sick freaky grin form to her face

A-kun: errrrrrr no no no nope not like that... Wrong picture... *browsing* oh here! 

A-kun: yeah like that!!!

Yang: "ha!  Just you all wait, I'll claim what's rightfully MINE!! kukuku-" she is trying to suppress her laugh but she failed and she burst into laughter like maniac

A-kun: just pick whatever you like

After the laughter dies she stood up and cracked her neck.

Yang: "ah~ those bitches. Thinking that they can just beat me and act like nothing. They called me 'sun dragon' for reason, and of course its all thanks to my beloved (y/n)~ I really should show this to him." she lift her right hand and look at it.

Her arm got covered with gold dragon scales and it transform in to this 👇

A-kun: I'm sorry I'm not that good at describing things..

Of course this stunt didn't came unnoticed a group of............ Hmmm Leta just say "people" from different places sensed it.... And they are going to beacon for it.