6. Suicidal.

A loud bang startle me awake. My eyes met with a face I'd never dreamt of waking up next to.

Arnav.

The pale light outlines his perfect figures, he looks undefended and vulnerable, much more different than the aggressively self-assertive man.

His unruly hair dangles over his forehead like a drape of curtain, my fingers itch to run through the soft strands.

I glance at his full lips, my lips tingle from the memory of our kiss, the way he hungrily drink me in like I was an oasis in the desert.

The way he-

Then, it all hit me at once.

Gosh.

He saw me naked, he kissed me, he touched me. He was-oh, my god.

Bang!

He stirs, his arms tighten around my waist. I close my eyes, cursing under his breath. He eases me off of him.

He tosses the quilt over my body, and attends to the door.

The door closes behind him. I sit up, missing his warmth, the bed feels cold. I run my fingers through my tangled hair.

My blabber feels heavy all of a sudden. I wrap the bedsheet around my body, and wander aimlessly to the bathroom, searching for the light switch.

I flick on the lights, and step inside, the bathroom screams masculinity. Black sleek cabinets and the white granite countertops make a beautiful blend, towels were neatly folded atop, the stainless steel shelf is mounted onto the white tiled wall.

The built-in bathtub is positioned by the window, a standing shower is located on the other side of the room. The bathroom ceiling is border with LED lights, making the space brighter, and bigger.

My bladder protest reminding me of the reason I came in here in the first place. I relieve myself, and flush. I had a hard time, then I come to realize the toilet has a sensor.

It's all so fancy, a middle class woman doesn't belong here. It feels forbidden, standing here in this beautiful space with my scars and deteriorating mental state, a ticking time bomb.

Why would he want me?

Maybe I am just as inconvenient to him, like I am to everybody. Perhaps, he wanted to use me and I was there to give him exactly what he wanted.

I shake my head. Stop, no regrets remember.

I wash my hands, gazing into the rectangular mirror at my reflection.

I didn't recognize myself, this time it wasn't a bad thing. My skin is flush, and radiant, and-

Oh, jeez!

I gasp, huge love bites decorate the side of neck, very bold, and very noticeable.

I walk over to the elegant drop-in tub, running my fingers over the marble. I turn on the faucet, warm water slowly fill the tub, steam fogs the air.