2. Attraction.

Arnav.

A gentle knock on the door grabs my attention. "Come in."

My personal assistant enters the room, her arms secured around her very noticeable pregnant belly. Strange it wasn't there the last time I saw her, she hides it well. Not that isn't none of my business.

I always thought of having children one day.

The women I met wasn't worthy of mothering my children or enough to go down on one knee for. Keri was a respectful woman her husband is one lucky man.

She is a rare gem, a natural beauty with innocence that attracts, and a little sass to the mix. She remains me of my late mother, even though she is the youngest member of the firm.

"Sorry to disturb you Mr. Raizada, but Ms. Kapoor request to see you. I thought I would inform you firsthand."

I sigh. "I told you not to disturb me Keri, unless it is important." I say through grit teeth, not angry at her but at the current situation.

"I'm sorry sir. I will tell her to leave then."

I nod. "Very well, carry on."

I get back to analyzing the blue prints, and the model of the new hotel. Owning one of the biggest Architectural firms worldwide wasn't a walk in the park, everyday there was a new development.

"She is on her way up sir. I tried to stop her." Keri's soft scared voice comes through the intercom.

I scoff, that woman is a menace. I am not in the mood to handle her right now. One of the main reasons I don't mix business with pleasure.

I cross the line last night, I shouldn't have drank so much. She was good company. I had a good time last night, it was fun while it lasted.

It was a one time thing, a mistake to begin with. She happened to believe I fell head over heels for her. Apparently, it was one of my many talents.

It's not like I didn't warn her before hand, she willingly volunteer. I tried not to make any attachments, women tend to get clingy.

I grab the folder on the table, looking through the documents of the new building contract. The door swing open, banging against the wall. A furious woman walks in.

"Fuck." I swear under my breath.

This is the third time this week, she won't quit. What does it take to get her to stop? Every woman agrees to my terms, and I never see them again.

Not that I could avoid her, she works in the same building under my sister's order.

That is the only thing stopping me from tossing her out of the company with her desk clear. She is a lousy employee, she takes the job for a joke.

"Please leave, don't make this harder than it is." I say through grit teeth, clenching my jaw.

"Why are you doing this?" She asks, her eyes glossy. I grit my teeth. Fucking great, the crocodile tears.

"Sheetal, please. Get out, I told you the night before. It won't happen again."

She frowns. "Why?"

"It was a mistake, you work for me. It shouldn't have happened, I was drunk." I reply.

"I didn't want you to." She crosses her arms, pushing out her chest to make her breasts look fully, the first two buttons of her satin shirt was left open.

Oh.

She thought she could seduce me into submission. I am not immune. I am a man of course I like what I see, but I won't indulge in it.