2: Let's Get Married

A/N;

You're still reading? Oml! Y'all don't know how happy this makes me.

Okay, so every chapter, I'll be throwing out random questions just to get to know my readers more. That cool? Yes? Cool!

So....

QOTD: What was the first book y'all read on wattpad?

Mine was Mr Popular and I.

Now, here's Chapter 2. I hope you enjoy it.

CHAPTER TWO: LET'S GET MARRIED

I got up to my feet after settling my bill. It was pretty late and I was sure mom would've been worried about my whereabouts. It was either that or she was too busy telling the whole world about my fake engagement.

I'd had to switch off my phone as I'd gotten many calls throughout the night congratulating me on my engagement.

At a point, I'd even started to cry, downing more alcohol to numb the pain I'd felt.

I'd always hated alcohol. It was toxic to the body and tasted like crap to be honest, so, I guessed poisoning myself was a way of punishing myself for creating such a huge problem.

I waddled left and right, adjusting my bag every so often, groaning as I did so.

"Stop moving, bag! I order you!" I instructed the black Gucci purse but it wasn't listening and one strap of the chain kept on sliding off my shoulders. I grabbed the bag off me and spanked it twice. "Behave Gucci, Behave!"

I wasn't looking where I was going and got tripped by the leg of a high stool. I fell face flat to the cold floor and all I wanted to do was just fall asleep right there but that didn't happen.

I groaned as a shoe came in contact with the side of my stomach, the wearer tripping over me and falling face flat to the floor.

"Why does the floor keep attacking me?" A deep voice groaned as the man attempted to get up.

"Who are you calling a floor?" I called out to him, offended and he turned around, his eyes landing on me.

"You're a weird looking floor." He tilted his head to the side, his eyebrows pulled together as he stared at me in amusement.

"I'm not a floor, stupid." I glared at him, helping myself off the floor and dragging my bag up with me.

"Whoaaaahh! The floor talks! Guys, the floor talks and can stand upright!" The tall man called out to the people around him, pointing to me.

"I'm a person, a human being, not a floor!" I cried out in frustration, crossing my arms and pouting like a little kid.

"You're right. You're too pretty to be a floor." He smiled at me and I smiled back. He was very good looking and very tall like a tree, a caramel skinned, hazel eyed tree with an English accent. I loved English accents.

"You're a good looking tree." I complimented him and he laughed, taking a bow.

"How did you know I was a tree?" His eyes widened in shock as he gasped. "I haven't been a tree since I was seven years old. The good ol' days." He sighed, his eyes growing distant as he stared over my head.

"It's obvious, Mr Tree. You're soooo tall!" I gestured, reaching my arms up, over my head in demonstration.

"You're tall too. Are you a tree too?" He asked and I tapped my chin, thinking about it before I shrugged.