The Best and Worst Class EVER!

Have you ever wondered what hapens after the ever after, well I'll tell you. Heartbreak. I know you expect them to live forever in love but what happens when one of them cheats or lies or even just is sick of you? Well that's my life story. Hi my name is Delilah Evans and this is my adventures through high school.

As you can tell I'm not the most popular girl around, but I'm okay with that. I'd rather have two real friends that 100 fake ones. It just bugs me that most people would have it the other way!

Anyway I was going to school in my blue pick-up truck. I know "girls can't have pick-up trucks" well too bad! I love my pick-up truck like a parent would love it's baby. This truck is my baby!

I was on my way to my first class which happened to be my favorite but least favorite class at the same time. I know that's impossible but hear me out. I share this class with Mr.Playboy himself Levi Riddell; but at the same time the teacher's amazing and just everything else! You might be wondering what this class is. Well for me the paerfect class is. Well for me the perfect class happens to be Journalism class. I just love writing!

Anyway the only down part to the perfect class is that I have it with the Levi Riddell! He's the sterotypical bad boy,player and heartthrob that every high school has! He's such a jerk! He doesn't think of anyone but himself! He's just the worst person anyone could every meet and of corse every girl in school's in love with him! I just hate him so much!

You might be wondering why I hate him so much. Well you see I used to be his friend when we were little but that all came crashing down 8th grade year when he started becoming Mr.Popular and spent more and more time away from me and more time with the "popular" crowd. So as you can probably tell he ended up leaving me for the popular kids. Whatever though I don't really care he's a douchebag anyway.

It's my jounior year it's time to let that go and hang out with my real friends. Michelle and Colin. They're true friends! They know everything about me! Well except the Levi thing that's in the past they don't need to know that it'll just make conflicts that I don't want to be apart of. Well sadly neither of them are in my favorite class of the day. So I don't have anyone to distract me from the likes of Levi.

By the time I had gotten everything out of my locker and got to my homeroom I had at least five minutes to spare so I got out a spare peice of paper and started writing. Just useless short stories about nothing important.

''Mover over nerd!" said a very familar vocie I've come to hate.

"No Levi I was here first, find your own seat." I said in the most annoyed voice I could come up with.

"Well I guess someones not a morning person." Now he's just getting on my last nerve.

"Is there a reason you're here Levi?"

"Ummm, yeah I kind of take this class.'' he's such an idiot!

"Then you would know that there's tons of seats in this classroom that are emtpy." He finally shuts up and sits down next to me. I'm utterly confused as to what he's up to.

'What do you want Levi?"

"What I can't sit here?" he says defensively. What's he up too?

"Not when you all of a sudden switch seats from across the room. What are you up too?"

"Okay, Okay. You caught me. I need a favor." Now I'm more confused than ever. What could he want from me?

"If it's to do your homework Levi than I'm not interested."

"No nothing like that. I just was thinking lately and I think we should be friends." I was shocked at what he just said.

"What?!"

"I want to be friends again."

"Why do you need me after all these years this is the first time you've talked to me since 8th grade! Why should I take your word for it?"

"Please just hear me out." I have to be careful around him he's crafty with his words

"Okay you have two minutes"

"Okay look Delilah I really regret leaving you in 8th grade I feel so stupid for what I did. I want to be friends again I miss you. Please just give me another chance. I'm begging you."

Was he serious? The tables have turned haven't they.

"Why should I?! You're the one who left when everything was fine and you're the one who hasn't said aything but hurtful words to me since freshman year! So to answer your question no I will not be your friend again! I can't trust you and you know perfectly why I can't do it! So if that's all you had to say to me well then goodbye Levi." Wow that was just unexpected.

I was about to change seats but he grabed my wrist and sat me back down passing me a not saying 'You may think that this is over but it's far from it. See you in science class ;)'

Ugh!! Why'd he have to do this I hate him so much he's not worth my time. For once I couldn't wait for this class to be over. The reason? Two words. Levi Riddell. My wrost nightmare wants to come back to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter in my new story I worked really hard on this and I hope it's good please tell me if you have any tips on how I could make this better.

Update: earliest:Tomorrow latest:tuesday