Chapter-A long day

Start from the beginning

I open the door to look at ebony while she slept peacefully on her side with her hands under her face her lips partly open I smiled at her silent breathing. She looked like an angel, my mother was right, every sense I met her at the club and dance with her I knew she was the one and I couldn’t live without her. Even though she is a little stubborn and bossy but I think it’s just the hormone's  hopefully.

I turned and walked out but stopped as my mom stared at ebony with wonder  in her eyes I wonder what she  is thinking about.

“She is a beautiful girl..”she said

“Yes she is.” I replied walking past  her walking back to the living room to sit down, she is very beautiful and if I want to have a life with her I have to solve this whole mess but how?

“What’s on your mind son?”she asked sitting down beside me.

“Mom I need your help.i said looking at her.

She nodded her head I let out a breath  I didn’t know I was holding and proceeded to tell her everything that has happen, after I told her everything from my worries of ebony being pregnant with an vampire baby and on top of that ,the unknown phone calls. When I was finish I felt somewhat better.

“Well when it is time for her to give birth I will do the delivering or if you want when it is safe you can bring her to the castle and let our doctor do it.”

“Okay..”-I said nodding my heading telling her to continue.

“And..for the unknown phone calls..get a new phone..

“Wow thanks for stating the obvious..”I said shaking my head but I couldn’t help but smile.

“And just watch your back cause whoever that is they don’t mean either you or ebony any good, but I will help you out as much as I can..i promise”-she said

I nodded..”Okay but what about the Order?i asked hoping she had a plan.

“Well we can go and look for them and talk but first we will need reinforcements  just an case.”-she said laying her hand on my arm in a soothing matter which meant a lot.but how will others feel about ebony and our baby's?

“Okay until reinforcements come than what? “ “I can’t leave my pregnant mate alone.’’

“Okay we won’t make a move until help comes but until then keep a close eye out, Blake trust me nothing will happen to your mate or your unborn baby.”-She said with confidence smiling..

“Mom…”I said smiling

“What?’’ she asked confused

“Baby’s were having twins ..” her smile grew

“You’ve been very busy I see.”she said laughing.

I smiled-“Well I would like to keep being busy forever…”I said my smile fading somewhat and so did my mother’s.