Chapter Fourteen

Haddonfield, Illinois
October 31st, 1978

-----

Halloween Morning

The myers house was so clear in my gaze, the darkness of the rotting house compared to the white or baby blue houses that surrounded it keeping my attention and drawing me in.

I sat in front of my bedroom window, watching the day pass by as I struggled to keep awake.

My eyes were heavy and I yawned every few seconds, my hands almost unable to hold my head up properly.

I didn't sleep the night before.

My mind had been too busy trying to comprehend the fact that Laurie Strode was the person i'd been searching for this whole time.

She was the person I had to murder.

I shook my head and slowly turned away from the window, I made my way to my dresser and pulled open one of the shelves before pulling out the special little mask Michael and I had made together all those years ago.

I have to do it.

I furrowed my brows and gently stroked the paint that lay sloppily on the mask.

I have to kill her.
Laurie Strode.

I gently sat my mask down on the dresser, leaving it where I could find it later before exiting my room and wandering to the bathroom.

I had to clear my mind, take a shower, ready myself for the day, call Laurie and figure out what she was doing after school- I had time to do that since it was still very early in the morning, so the young teenager would not be leaving for school until a few hours from now.

I arrived in the bathroom with a shaky sigh and quietly pushed the washroom door shut. I spun around and made my way to a cubby that sat stationed inside of a little shelf against the wall.

I pulled it open and yanked a towel out from inside of it before setting the folded cloth down on the sink counter.

I breathed slowly, calming my body as I unbuttoned my white shirt and pulled it over my head and off of my body.

I shimmied out of my pants and dropped my clothing to the floor before shifting to stand in front of the mirror.

I tilted my head at my reflection and looked down at my almost completely bare body, seeing as I still wore my undergarments I let out a small scoff.

I placed my hands on my hips and shifted a bit, posing as I examined my reflection.

A smirk plopped onto my face as I pictured meeting Michael again- reuniting with him and spending the night alone together.

We could bond.
Touch each other.
Feel each other.

And Michael wouldn't have to be at all distracted because Laurie would be dead at that point!

My heart thumped in my chest and the reasoning as to why I was so willing to kill Laurie returned to my head.

I bit my bottom lip and sighed, allowing my eyes to flutter shut.