Chapter 22

Third Person POV

As the students walked down the hall of the hotel, they passed by 2 men who didn't even look at them. 

" Geez it's really like we're normal guests," Kimura said. 

" They even avoid eye contact, I guess no one else wants to cause trouble after all," Chiba replies.

" And if they do try causing trouble, I can just throw them out the window and we can pretend as nothing happened." Amane gave them a smile making others sweatdrop.

" Now that we got in, I feel like we can get to the top floor easily." Kayano smiled.

" But we still need to stay alert." Karasuma sensei said, " We don't know who the enemy is, and when they'll come out."

" We should hurry up and get there already!" Terasaka said as he and Yoshida ran forward to a large opening area of the hall as a man came out from the other side of the hall.

" Terasaka watch out!" Fuwa yelled. 

And so Amane and Karasuma sensei quickly ran out and pulled the two boys aside at the same time as the guy took out something and gas came out. Both of them breathed in some of the gas but quickly jumped out.

" Karasuma sensei! Amane!" Kayano shouts in a worry.

" How could you tell? I showed no bloodlust and killing as I pass by is my thing." The guy asked Fuwa.

" You're the person that gave us the welcome drinks at our hotel," Fuwa said which made everyone else look at him again and recognize him.

" Then was it him that gave us the virus?" Kayano asked.

" You don't have enough evidence there. There were plenty of other opportunities to get the virus." The man said.

Fuwa laughed " Well, first of all, the shipboard dinner was the only time we all ate and drank the same thing. But Mimura and Okajima who worked on the video through dinner, and they're both sick, which narrows it down to the welcome drinks we had this morning. And that means that you're the offender mister!" Fuwa exclaimed pointing at him.

But as she finished, Karasuma sensei and Amane both fell down on their knees. They both support themselves with their hands.

" I guess you uncovered my identity, but it's too late." The man laughed.

" A poisoner eh? And is quite skilled in practical application." Korosensei mumbled.

" My very own paralysis gas for indoor use. One whiff and you're a living statue, even an elephant would faint. Fresh air counteracts it, leaving no evidence. Now, I see that you have no intention of going through with this. Negotiation is broken down. Guess I'll have to tell boss." he said. And turned around, to see the students blocking the entrance.

" When encountering an enemy...."

" immediately block their path...."

" and cut off communications" 

The students said.

" You should have held off attack and gone back to tell boss as soon as you saw us." Karasuma sensei said as he slowly stood up.

" Are you okay Karasuma sensei?" Amane asked as she jumped right back on her feet without a problem. Making the guys look at her with round eyes. " I guess your only weapons are poison, which is a perfect match for me~" Amane smiled.

" Wha!? You're just a student! How can you stand up from breathing in my gas?!" The man gasped.

" Most poisons don't work on me, I guess just a few months of not working and everyone forgets my name." Amane frowned " Well, I guess no one knew me in the first place because I killed everyone that saw me." She giggled.

" No... It can't be... I thought you were....." He startled, and stepped back. But before he could move another inch, Karasuma sensei ran towards him in inhuman speed and gave the guy a good blow in the knee. Making him cough out blood and have few teeth get knocked out. And because he was still conscious, Amane ran behind him and kicked the back of his head making him cough out even more blood.

Then Karasuma sensei hit the ground as everyone rushed towards him as Amane kicked the guy's body across the room and stared down at it, her eyes slowly changing color. And her head started to hurt. 

" Kill him Amane... You want to see the blood right? The beautiful... red...."

A voice whispered to her softly.

And as if he noticed something was wrong, Karma quickly walked up to Amane and hugged her from the back.

Amane looked up with a cold gave full of bloodlust, but after a split second, she gave him a soft smile and whispered to him " Thank you Karma."

******

After they tied the gas guy up and hid him under one of the tables, the students kept going. 

The students were silent because Karasuma sensei can't fight anymore because of the gas.

Then suddenly Korosensei broke the silence " Now it finally feels like summer vacation, doesn't it?"

Everyone looked at him.

" Says the one who's absolutely safe!!" The students shout.

" Nagisa! Spin him around until he gets sick!!!"

Nagisa does as they said and Korosensei starts screaming. But after a while, Karma stopped him and pointed at Terasaka " Okay, Terasaka, take off you're shorts so I can jam him in."

" That'll kill me!!!" Terasaka immediately yelled back.

" Korosensei, why does this feel like summer?" Nagisa asked sweatdropping at the others.

" A summer vacation fosters independence in places beyond adult's protection. There might be few enemies for you to face, but if you apply the lesson you've learned in gym class, you will be able to beat them." Korosensei said.

********

The students kept walking down the hall until they saw a foreign man leaning on a window, and stopped at a corner before they entered his sight.

" The vibes he's giving out..."

" I can totally tell now if it's to kill or to be killed: he's on the kill side."

then suddenly, the guy broke the window with his bare hand, making everyone gasp.

" Such a drag. From the footsteps, I can hear no one is tough enough for me, hm. I guess there used be some special forced humans hm, but Smog's gas has done it hm." The guy said.

Everyone is too scared to say it but.... but....

" You sure say hm alot!" Karma blurts out.

" Thank god we have Karma!!!"  everyone thought. 

" I heard it would make me sound more like a samurai and cooler hm. So I'm trying it out hm. Maybe I was wrong hm, but there's no problem because I just have to drop the 'hm' hm." He said as he cracked his hands.

" Karasuma sensei, do you have any weapons?" Amane asked.

" No, I didn't think I would need anything like that on this island." Karasuma sensei replied.

" Bare hands.... are those your killing tools?" Korosensei asked.

" tch" Amane tongue clicked. And started to walk up to him, until Karma stopped her and went out first.

After the man ended explaining about how useful his hands were as a weapon, he took out his phone " I guess I'll call boss and my colleague to kill you together hm."

" Let me fight this time." He whispered. And used a fake pot and broke the phone snd the window before the assassin can call more people.

" Hey hm guy. You're pretty normal aren't you? Breaking glasses and skulls I can do that too." Karma smirked " Or are you too scared to to take on a junior high kid?"