Chapter 14

Test Day Third Person POV

Amane walked up the main campus hallway with Nakamura.

" You ready for this?" Nakamura asked Amane.

" If it's middle school stuff, I think I can do it." Amane shrugged.

" Middle school stuff?" Nakamura repeated.

" Yeah, I need many know ledges as an assassin." Amane nods " I can do almost everything up to college, and I'm not from Japan, and I can speak, a couple of languages."

" Whoa..." Nakamura's mouth dropped open.

" Look, it's the E-Class." A voice came from the D-Classroom. And there was a fat guy, leaning against the door frame to look cool. " I heard you made a bet with A-Class, wonder how this is gonna go out."

Nakamura took out two pencils from her pencil case, and stuck them into the fat guy's nose, lifting it up, making his nose bleed.

" Look, guess we're here first...." Nakamura said, opening the door, until seeing a pig faced girl with light purple hair and has the same hair style as Ritu.

" Who's that?!" Nakamura synced with Nagisa, who came in after them.

" Ritu's proxy, the principal can't let an AI take the test, so we settled on a student that Ritu has taught." Karasuma sensei said, coming out of no where, arms crossed. " Do you know how it feels like to have the principal give you a pity-full look?" He continued annoyed.

The three of them bowed immediately.

Karasuma sensei sighed, and his face returned to normal " Ritsu has a message for you, and so do I: Good Luck."

They lift their heads up, " Yes sir!"

English

Seo looked at the monster in front of him, I lived in Los Angeles for a year! There'e no way the junior high stuff will trip me now! He thought, looking at the others who are being defeated.

He hammer the monster's stomach, but the monster didn't fall down.

It's not going down? This could be in the answer key! Seo thought, and gasped, when seeing Nakamura jumped up to the monster's head, and touched it's head.

The monster exploded, and turned into a flower, followed by Nagisa, who does the same.

Amane was besides them, gently smiling at the two of them.

Science

" Science is about memorizing!" Koyama yelled, waving his hand at the monster, but it wouldn't take it's armor off. " what!? But I know I memorized this!" He yelled, barley dodging the monster's attack.

He looks over to his side, and saw Okuda, riding the monster with it's helmet off.

" Real science isn't fun if it's just memorizing. Science loves it when you tell it by words, and you know what it is." Okuda said, giving the monster it's answer. The monster took off it's armor it's self, and ran off.

Social Studies

How am I supposed to know how many times the Tokay international Conference and the African Development has met!? Araki shouts in his mind, already defeated on the ground.

Besides him, Isogai beats the monster and sighed, putting his sword on his shoulder " That was close."

" Isogai, you little..." Araki exclaimed.

Isogai turned to him, smiled, and replied " My families poor, and when I looked it up out of sympathy about Africa's issue, being taken to the actual location got me more interested!"