Chapter 21

Third person POV

" Now, all students that didn't get the disease change your clothes to something you don't mind getting dirty." Korosensei said.

So the students that are not sick went to their rooms and got dressed quickly.

Few minutes later....

The students were now facing a cliff with the hotel built high at the top.

" It's too dangerous. The way and ease he had to threaten us indicates we're up against a real pro." Karasuma sensei argued.

Korosensei pretends to agree " Yes. Perhaps it would be wisest to hand me over. What do you think? It's all up to you."

" It's too hard. They'll fall to their death before they reach the hotel." Bitch sensei said.

And mean while, the students started climbing up the cliff with ease. " Well, I mean if the cliff is the problem, that part's a piece of cake." Isogai said as everyone climbed fast.

" Compared to our normal training." Chiba shrugged as everyone else agreed. The teachers looked shocked at the students' decision.

" But we haven't practiced fighting an unknown enemy, at an unknown hotel. it won't be easy, so can you be our commander?" Isogai asked, then as if just noticing he looked over at Amane and smiled " And we'd like to see her real assassin skills, with some advise." She gave him a thumbs up with an approving smile.

" As you see, they are no ordinary students. You have 16 special forces at your command." Korosensei said " There's not much time."

Karasuma sensei looked down while he was thinking. The students all tensed up.

He looked up with determined eyes. " Attention! Our objective is to get to the top floor of the hotel at the summit! Our mission will be moved from stealth infiltration to surprise attack! We'll be using same hand signals from training! The only difference is our target! You have three minutes to memorize the map! We begin at 2150!!"

" Yes sir!" The students shout in sync.

Amane's POV

I sigh as I climb up this easy hill leading everyone. Why did I give them a thumbs up? I know it's dangerous!

" Amane, you're so good at this!" Okano jumped next to me with a huge smile then she looked down and shouted" Don't get left behind!" 

" Okano and Amane sure can move." Kimura pointed out, isogai agreed " Yeah they've got the rest of us beat in these things. While with our teachers only one of three can move.."

I looked down and sweat dropped "Too shaky! Climb more carefully! Karasuma!" Bitch sensei yelled scaredly " My hands are getting tired!"

" So, why did Bitch sensei come again?" Chiba asked also sweat dropping.

" She didn't want to stay back and feel left out." Kataoka replied.

" She better not slow us down." Terasaka said.

" Don't worry Terasaka, she won't. And I'm sure you'll be glad to have her here with us when we get up there." I smile, making him look confused.

" Hey Amane chan, are you okay?" Karma asked catching up with me, looking worried. I guess I can't hide anything from him.

" I'm fine Karma... Just... tired." I say purposely not using one of my acting skills. Which was a bad idea because he looked even more worried. " No no no! I'm serious! I'm fine, I'm tired and worried that no one would get hurt, because no one here's used to these things." I say. And it's  not a lie.

" Okay. But tell me if anythings wrong, I don't want you to suffer alone." He said kindly.

" Okay Karma..." I reply quietly. And after that we all got up and hide behind the bushes.

Once Karasuma sensei checked everyone was up, he asked Ritsu for the check of our route. " Yes sir. Displaying interior map. Final check: We can't use elevators; they require a card key at every floor. So we'll have to take the stairs... but they are scattered throughout the hotel. So we might have to travel alot by foot."

" It sounds like a TV station." Chiba said " They make it complex to prevent terrorist attacks."

" No wonder bad guys love staying here." Sugaya said.

Nagisa's POV

We safely got to the back enterence of the hotel, and was peeking through the back door or the main lobby. But there are so many guards!

I looked at Karasuma sensei, who looked like he was thinking of a plan. 

" What? You can just walk in." Bitch sensei commented. 

" What are you saying?!"

" Do you not see those guards?!"

Bitch sensei looked annoyed for a second, but became serious " Just walk in naturally..." Then I noticed that she was holding an empty wine glass. And wobbled a bit as she walked, so she bumped into a guard and with her skills convinced them that she was a pianist. 

" No, I just want you guys to listen, and if I make any mistakes please scold me." With that, she started playing with her long nails... And it was amazing. As I past by the lobby, I couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful our teacher is.

When we all successfully get across the main lobby, we huddled together. 

" Wow... How can she play with her super long nails?" Sugaya whistled quietly.

" She's more than what you see everyday. The broader assassin the more skill sets. The woman who's been teaching you conversation skills is amoung one or two top honeypot masters in the world." Karmasuma sensei told us.

" So there's no problem even if I can't move." Koro sensei smiled.

Third Person POV

" Now that we were able to go through the main entrance, we should be able to go through as normal guests." Karasuma sensei said.

" Guests? But we're just a group of junior high schoolers." Sugaya pointed out.

" There are many spoiled kids that are raised like royalty that comes here using their parents' money." Karasuma sensei told him.

" So just act around like you're those kids; looking down at the world!" Korosensei said.

And when they tried to pretend, they were overacting and it was kind of funny to Amane, and made her giggled a bit. ANd of course, Karma didn't miss that and gave her a sweet smile that no one else noticed.