Chapter 6

" Amane! Why weren't you at school yesterday?" Sugino asked when he saw Amane walking to school alone.

" I was sick," amane lied " Did anything new happen yesterday while I was gone?" She asked trying to change the subject.

" Ya... Um... We have a new transfer student..." Nagisa said.

" She's crazy! I'm thinking of complaining to Karasuma sensei." Sugino sighed and the three of them walked into the classroom.

" What the...." Amane mumbled when she saw a large black rectangular box two seats away from her seat.

" Good morning everybody!" a girl with long purple hair, and big blue eyes appeared on the screen with a smile greeting.

" EEEH!!!" Nagisa and Sugino gasped. 

" ????" Amane startled, but after a few explanations, she learned that Autonomous Thinking Fixed Battery or Ritsu didn't original have any emotions, and was only focused on killing Korosensei, but do to Korosensei's upgrade she gained a happy cheerful personality.

" She turned out to be really popular!" Sugino chuckled.

" She can do alot of things at once, and make anything she wants!!" Kayano explained.

" Rats!" Korosensei gasped.

" What is?" Nagisa asked.

" Her character type is just like mine!" Korosensei cried.

" IT'S NOTHING LIKE YOURS!!!" Everyone yelled.

And while everyone was laughing and having fun with Ritsu, Amane quietly sneaked out of the classroom and stayed out in the hall. But Karma noticed something was wrong, so he followed her.

" Amane chan, were you really sick yesterday?" Karma asked " I've been looking at you since the first day we met. I know if you lied."

Amane hesitated to answer " I guess, you're the only one I can't fool... I just wanted time to be alone. But I'm okay, sorry about yelling at you the other day..." 

" Why were you scared that day?" Karma asked " I was worried sick about you yesterday, I know you aren't okay."

" Thanks Karma..." Amane paused " but this is non of your business, if you get closer into this..." Amane took out a real knife and pointed it towards Karma " You die."

" Are you going to kill me?" Karma smirked.

Amane's expression turns dark, but doesn't answer " I can't tell you. This whole thing's a secret... I don't even clearly remember. But I'll tell you one thing... " amane looked up with fear in her eyes " don't ever fully trust me. or you, are the one that will get hurt..."

" Amane chan..." Karma said, looking worried, and hugged her tight while she started to cry in his chest " You won't be ever alone, even if you hurt me... I will be with you." Karma whispered into her ears " If you can't be the light... I will be the light to shine on you, and always remember... I love you. I will love you forever..."

" kar..ma..." Amane sniffed and begin to cry even more.

" Let's wipe your tears and get back to class." Karma said. Amane nods and does as told, and in an instant, her face was back to the emotion less face.

" Thanks Karma..." Amane mumbled.

" Anytime." Karma smiled, kissing her forehead making her blush and turn away.

" Le.. Let's just go in..." Amane said and opened the door to the classroom, where the whole class was still crowded around Ritsu.  

" Amane chan!" Kayano suddenly jumped on to Amane when she stepped in.