Chapter 1

Karma's POV

" Class! We have a new student that will be joining your class today!!!!" The yellow octopus; Korosensei announced, I smirked, I didn't care, that's all. I yawn so everyone would notice, put my arms behind my head, leaning back against my chair. " Please come in!!" Korosensei waved his tentacles, as a girl with long, very long light pink haired girl with sky blue eyes came in. a part of her hair was braided, clipped with a metal clip, and long strands dropping from it. as expected, all the boys gasped, Okajima started to nose bleed.

" My name is Inaba Amane, nice to meet you." The girl greeted simply with a smile.

Third person POV

" My name is Inaba Amane, nice to meet you." after Amane introduced her self, kororsensei showed her where she sits, which was the seat next to Karma.

" Before that Korosensei, I have a different greeting for you." Amane smiled, turing towards Korosensei, who had green stripes over his yellow face " That's kind of you!" Korosensei smiled(?). But right after his answer, Amane's smile disappeared,  taking out an anti sensei knife, swung it in a shape of a upside down crescent moon, destroying all of his tentacles in one swing. It was too fast for everyone else to even move a slightest bit.

Everyone gasped at the sight and korosensei's green stripes were gone, replaced with a shocked face. " I know, and I'll be kind enough to kill you." Amane showed a sly smile.

" Amane get to your seat." Karasuma sensei ordered with a sigh " You have to be a student as well." " I know... It was just a easy greeting to him from me." She said turning towards Karasuma sensei. 

She slowly walked to her seat, while studying her classmates, until she reached a boy with red hair and gold eyes. 

Akabane Karma, the smartest person in this class...

Amane thought giving him a quick glance, and sat besides him with no expression on her face. 

-----Time Skip-----

-Gym class-

" Maehara kun, Isogai kun, try to hit me with that anti sensei knife." Karasuma sensei asked, them. " Oh.. Okay." I sogai nods and tried to stab Karasuma with the knife which he easily dodged. " Even I can dodge strikes from beginners." Karasuma sensei explains while dodging all the strikes from the two boys " But if all of you guys are able to get a strike on me, your percentage of succeeding in this assassination will get higher." He slammed the two boys down to the ground, who looked at him with a wide eye. Karasuma looked at the class, then to the boys to help them up.

" You won't use hand to hand combat in assassination, especially not to this octopus." A cold voice chimed in from behind " You'll have to kill them before they even notice their killed..." it took the class a while to notice that it was Amane who was talking " Just like this." 

Karasuma's POV

" Just like this." after her words followed with a cold giggle, I put my guards up. " Karasuma sensei, you put on your guards too late." Amane sighs " because I'm already killing you."

I do a roundhouse kick as I turn around, and finally saw Amane, who had an emotion less face and an anti sensei knife in her hands. But, it seemed like she easily dodged the kick. 

" Karasuma sensei, you know who I am, so don't even dare to attack me again." She scold with a glare. " But you're still a student of this school at the same time." i say. She shrugs and walked away. I sigh I can't let my guards down around her. 

Nagisa's POV

Seeing Karasuma sensei sigh of relief, and cutting off all of Korosensei's tentacles that easily, Inaba Amane isn't  just a normal student. 

Karma's POV

I can't just let her kill the octopus, I'll be the one to kill him.

Amane's POV

I won't make any friends their from a different place then me.  But I'll be the one to kill the octopus, and regain freedom...