CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!

Finally ungrounded! whoop whoop!! Sorry and thank you for all of you readers who has been waiting for me to be ungrounded patiently! I should seriously start acting better so I won't have to make you all wait.... but well, here I have is a little Christmas present! ENJOY! And have a great Christmas!!!

~Sobra

Thirds Person POV!

" Jingle Bell~ Jingle Bell~" Korosensei hummed as he decorated the classroom with banners as he waited for his students to get here " Hmm.... Where is everyone!!?? There so SLOW!!" he was getting impatient, until a bullet melted one of his tentacles, without him even noticing.

" hey Korosensei, am I the first one here?" The pink haired girl asked, holding a gun.

" Ah! Amane san! Yes indeed, you're the first one here!" Korosensei replied, a bit surprised.

" She's not the only first one!" Another bullet came across, but this time, Korosensei easily dodged it.

" Karma kun, if you want to assassinate me, it's not a good idea to do it as you say it!" Korosensei say.

" Yeah, next time,  I'll do that so I can kill you for sure~" Karma smirked, as he jumped into the room from the window, next to Amane.

" I thought you two would be the last ones here!" A surprised voice say, followed by a several footsteps.

" apparently not, Isogai kun." Amane smiled.

" Isogai kun! Isogai kun! Did you bring the christmas cake?!" Korosensei asked, moving over to Isogai at mach speed.

" Yes I did." Isogai replied, holding up a box of cake.

" And did everyone bring your presents?" Korosensei asked, peaking over Isogai's shoulder.

" Yeah!!" The class shout, as they rampage into the room, moving away the desks outside into the hallway, clearing out the room.

" Now, put all of your presents down here in the middle..." Korosensei instructs " now, starting from Karma kun! pick out a present!"

" Hmmm..." Karma looked around the box of present, and turned to Amane " Which one's your's?"

Amane shrugged " can't tell ya'." 

Karna sighed, and looked at the pile of presents.

" Hurry up and choose a box!" Maehara yelled.

" Okay okay~" Karma replied, picking up a small red box.

" Okay, next is me!" Isogai raised his hand and picked up a medium sized box.

Everyone picked out a box and it was Amane's turn lastly, and the one that was left, was a small square pink box.

Amane picked up the present, and went back to her seat next to Karma.

" Soooooo! Now everyone! It's time to UNWRAP YOUR PRESENTS!!!" Korosensei shouts, and the class was filled with sounds of wrapper unwrapping.

" Oh! Look! I got the newest video game!" Maehara shouts, as he held up his present.

" I got a cute doggy stuffed animal!" kurahashi squealed excitedly, as she hugged the brown fuzzy toy.

" What did you get Amane?" Yada asked.

Amane then, started opening her present, and in there was a necklace with a small ring as a pendent. The ring was silver with a pink heart shaped jewel on it, and the chain was silver as well.

" Hm. Pretty." Amane say, as she puts on the necklace. 

" Wait." Bitch sensei suddenly say, " I need you to wear this, before you put that on!"